Galileo 7 (Star Trek: TOS zine by Kathy Bushman)
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Galileo 7 is a Star Trek: TOS anthology of art and fiction. It had a print run of about 70.
For similar zines of this era, see List of Star Trek TOS Zines Published While the Show Was Still On the Air.
Galileo 7 1 was published in June 1968 and contains 50 pages.
- Untitled poem by Sara Fensterer
- The Ballad of Lost T'Pring - poem by Shirley Meech
- Amok Time Revisited - poem by Sara Fensterer
- The War Game - story by Lucretia Soderberg
- Paradise - uncredited poem
- untitled poem by Irene Man
- All art work by Kathy Bushman
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
G-7 is basically a ST art zine. #1, 58 pages, is crammed with beautiful full page drawings of the entire ST crew, interspersed with poetry. There's also a ST story entitled: "The War Game." One poem, supposedly written by Spock while under the influence of Pon Farr (the Vulcan sex drive) is entitled: "The Ballad of Lost T'Pring." Another poem written from Spock's point of view is called: "Paradise,"based on the episode "This Side of Paradise." This is one zine you should buy if you're a collector of STology. It's really worth the money. A second issue is being planned at present.
Galileo 7 2 was published in June 1968 and contains 50 pages.
- Cover by L Leach
- Sic Transit - article by Kay Anderson
- Interlude - story by Elroi Quenen
- To The Enterprise - poem by Vera Heminger
- Where is Everybody? - story by Linda Stanley
- untitled poems by Sara Fensterer
- To Spock - poem by Shirley Meech
- untitled story by Anon.
- Happiness is Humbert - artilce by Dale Kagan and Susan Scott
- cartoons by Sara Fensterer
- Art by Kathy Bushman, DEA, L Leach, Sara Fensterer, Dale Kagan and D
- Back cover by MAC
- from Anti-Matter #2