|Location:||New York, Brakebills University|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Eliot Waugh is a second-year student at Brakebills University when the show starts. He is canonically queer. The character experiences tremendous growth throughout the seasons, going from a partying dandy at the beginning of the show to a complex and heroic character whose rescue drives the main season 4 plot.
Eliot is most commonly paired with Quentin Coldwater or Margo Hanson. Quentin Coldwater/Eliot Waugh, is the most popular pairing for the character and the dominant pairing in this fandom. With Margo, the gen pairing of these two appears to be more common based on works currently on Ao3, while works pairing these two romantically also appear. The poly pairing of Quentin/Margo/Eliot is also quite common.
- Pricked thee out for young men's pleasure by Petra, an Eliot/Margo story exploring the beginning of their friendship (Explicit.)
- Be kind by longnationalnightmare: an Eliot character study, from his own first time to Quentin's (Explicit.)
- almost (sweet music) by vowelinthug: 5 Quentin/Eliot kisses in 5 timelines (+1) (Explicit).
- How the Light Gets In by notevenyou: Eliot rebuilds himself post-Monster. (Quentin/Eliot, Explicit.)
- You're a Story (I Can Follow) by Page161of180: a post-S4 Orpheus-and-Euridyce where Eliot tries to bring Quentin back from the Underworld. (Quentin/Eliot, Mature.)
- So It May As Well Be Me by achray: a crack, meta quest story where Quentin and Eliot encounter sex pollen, a shack, and finally have to Fuck or Die - and Eliot recognizes them as fanfiction tropes (Explicit.)
- someone asked if i could draw eliot so here he is!! an Eliot digital portrait by vamphours (on Tumblr.)
- He's like a Thranduil, digital art by jenniemaher on Tumblr.
- High King of Fillory, digital art by elizabesu on Tumblr.
- ✖️eliot waugh; sorry by Sim Mallec (Feb 26, 2019)