Doors: A Frightfully Good Idea
|Title:||Doors: A Frightfully Good Idea|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Doors: A Frightfully Good Idea is a gen multifandom paranormal anthology.
Doors 1 was published in March 1994 and has 134 pages. It contains the fandoms: Doctor Who, Quantum Leap, Real Ghostbusters and Shadow Chasers. Art by Suzie Molnar, Joy Riddle, Michelle West, The Clipper (front cover). This issue was dedicated to the memory of Kathy Hintze, one of the authors.
Notes on production: "Formatted in Word for Windows 2.0, save for 'Shoestring' which was formatted in Microsoft Publisher for Windows; title pages and table of contents designed in Print Master Gold. Computer graphics were supplied by Shareware and BCM Graphics, and a nifty utility called 'grab' in Word Perfect 5.1."
- Editorial (2)
- Uninvited Guest by Sheila Paulson (Real Ghostbusters) (3)
- The Freaks Come Out At Night by Kathy Hintze (Shadow Chasers) (29)
- Neither Time Nor Time Lord by Autumn Lee (Doctor Who) (41)
- Ghoul Town Road by Mary Robertson (The Real Ghostbusters) (51)
- The Maze of Karnac by Cathi Brown (The Real Ghostbusters/Shadow Chasers) (63)
- You Shall Know the Truth by Jeanne O'Donnell (The Real Ghostbusters) (91)
- Leaping on a Shoestring by Diana Smith and Pat Dunn (Quantum Leap/Shoestring) (115)
Doors: A Frightfully Good Idea 2 was published in 1995 and contains 130 pages. It has artwork by Cathi Brown and Michele West.
- Ghostbusters Rush In by Pat Dunn and Diana Smith (The Real Ghostbusters/Touched by an Angel) (3)
- X-Files Word Search by Cathi Brown (18)
- A Time to Fight - A Time to Die by Gin Turpin (Star Trek) (19)
- Pandora's Box by Lynn Tucker (Friday the 13th: The Series) (28)
- Storm by Cathi Brown (Star Wars)
- Ghostly Intervention by Sheila Paulson (The Real Ghostbusters/Hardcastle and McCormick) (57)
- Tamarin by Cathi Brown (Star Trek, a MacShannon Chronicle) (105)
- To Reign in Hell by Lynn Tucker (Friday the 13th: The Series) (128)
- Illusion by Lynn Tucker (Friday the 13th: The Series) (129)
- Highlander Word Search by C. Brown (130)