Cross the Gate
|Title:||Cross the Gate|
|Fandom:||Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis crossed with other fandoms|
|External Links:||Online Flyer|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Cross the Gate is a gen zine of fiction. The stories cross Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis with other fandoms. The zine format was a perfect-bound paperback but is now only available as an ezine (your choice of PDF, MOBI, or EPUB formats).
Publisher's blurb: "From the people who brought you the Jumper zine series comes a brand new Stargate crossover zine: "Cross the Gate." Basically, we invited our authors to cross any fandom with Stargate SG-1 and/or Stargate: Atlantis, and I must say I am very proud with the end result. Cross the Gate will be premiering Memorial Day weekend 2013 at the MediaWest Convention in Lansing, Michigan. We had so much fun this year, and have a great big zine full of great stories."
Cross the Gate 1 was published in April 2013 and contains 306 pages.
Summaries below are from the publisher's website.
- Turnabout by Yum@. Stargate SG-1/NCIS (Daniel Jackson is kidnapped—again. But luckily this time he's not alone; Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo is along for the ride.) [27 pages]
- Worlds Collide by JJJunky. Stargate: Atlantis/Stargate SG-1/Supernatural (There's a Wraith loose on Earth. Fortunately, Daniel Jackson and Sheppard's team are after it. Unfortunately, the Winchester brothers got there first.) [16 pages]
- Dragonbusters by Sheila Paulson. Stargate SG-1/The Real Ghostbusters (There is a problem on another planet and the SG-1 team need some specialized help. Enter the Real Ghostbusters.) [68 pages]
- Missing Pieces by Blue Abyss. Stargate: Atlantis/The Magnificent Seven (When Larabee's team goes missing, Sheppard and the rest of Atlantis has to find them.) [80 pages]
- Gate to the Future by Gemini. Stargate SG-1/Star Trek: TOS (The Enterprise is scouting a new planet with a strange device when it suddenly activates and SG-1 pops out.) [14 pages]
- Same Old Song and Dance by Brate. Stargate: Atlantis/Supernatural (Colonel Sheppard is attacked by something. Good thing the Winchesters have been stationed in the Pegasus Galaxy.) [17 pages]
- Aftershocks by JJJunky. Stargate SG-1/The Magnificent Seven (SG-1 and SG-7 are trying to rescue natives after an earthquake off world when the aftershocks hit.) [14 pages]
- Playing Nice in the Sandbox by liketheriver. Stargate: Atlantis/Sherlock (John Watson is reactivated and sent to Afghanistan to assist Sheppard and McKay—only he doesn't travel alone.)[70 pages]
Cross the Gate 2 was published in April 2014 and contains 242 pages. The zine format is a perfect-bound 6"x9" paperback.
- Music Makers by Sheila Paulson, Stargate SG-1/The Sentinel/The Real Ghostbusters (Complications arise on another planet and SG-1 needs some specialized help. [75 pages])
- The Presentation Puzzle by Deb Walsh, Stargate: Atlantis/The Big Bang Theory (Rodney McKay finds himself trapped in an academic nightmare when he's asked to present an award to his nemesis. [9 pages])
- Fortune Favors by JJJunky, Stargate SG-1/Stargate: Atlantis/Supernatural (The Winchesters are brought as consultants to the Pegasus Galaxy. [23 pages])
- Multiplicity Without Rhythm by Blue Abyss, Stargate: Atlantis/The Magnificent Seven (Ancient tech leads to trouble across universes. [48 pages])
- I've Got Your Number by Yum@, Stargate SG-1/Person of Interest (Daniel Jackson's number comes up in the Machine. [14 pages])
- Essential Identity by Brate, Stargate: Atlantis/Teen Wolf (They have a traitor in their midst, and Derek Hale is the target. [28 pages])
- Don't Say the Zed Word by JJJunky, Stargate SG-1/The Magnificent Seven (An off-world team brings trouble home to the SGC. [12 pages])
- There But by the Grace of Quantum Physics Go I by liketheriver, Stargate: Atlantis/Sherlock (The presence of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson is requested at the SGC. Although, it seems another Holmes and Watson have already arrived. Sequel to last year's "Playing in the Sandbox." [33 pages])