Cousins Tony and Sharon
|Trope · Genre|
|Synonyms:||Sharon Carter & Tony Stark|
|Related:||Peggy is Tony and Sharon's Godmother|
|See Also:||Aunt Peggy Carter|
|Tropes · Slash Tropes · Tropes by Fandom|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Stories with this tag often portray Peggy Carter as Tony and Sharon's Godmother, or Maria Stark and Peggy Carter as siblings. This trope is most common in the Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom, as compared to other Marvel media.
Within this trope, Tony Stark and Sharon Carter are often depicted mourning together and consoling each other after the death of their Aunt Peggy.
- "Aunt Peg" by GNM_dreaming_girl
- "The Ballad of Sharon and Tony" by ColorWithMarker - one of the earliest known examples of Sharon and Tony being depicted as "cousins"
- Carter Cousin Chronicles, a ~125k word series by Riverlander974
- "Girl Scout Cookies" by agentx13 (rebelle_elle)
- "hold my hand (it's all okay)" by leet19
- "You're Practically My Brother" by rebelmeg