|Fandoms:||Farscape, SGA, SPN, Oz, Torchwood, DW, Comics (DC), meta, vidding|
|URL:||Cereta's Web, Sentinel fic at anyroad.org, LJ, DW.|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
She is the founder of the Fanfic Symposium, an archive of meta essays.
Cetera first joined fandom through The Sentinel in the late 90's, and has since written in DC Comics (primarily the Bat family), Supernatural, Stephen King's Dark Tower series, and a number of smaller fandoms through Yuletide.
Her meta is heavily informed by her work in rhetoric, as well as feminist perspective. She also frequently writes about children's literature and movies.
A common feature on her journals is Grading Hell Theater. Begun as an attempt to entertain Cereta while she grades papers, the posts often has how various characters would handle situations as simple as having breakfast or dealing with a zombie apocalypse. 
- On fans and fetishes (2002)
- Fandom and Male Privilege, an influential and widely read/cited meta essay describing male privilege and its effect on the female spaces of fandom. Cereta. ] Posted 7 November 2005. (Accessed 8 November 2008)
- Bakhtin vs. LJ: context in fannish discussion, a discussion of the ways LJ complicates discussion. 
- Every few weeks, I run across something (usually a blog entry) that talks about how nasty fandom has gotten lately, and boy, it didn't used to be like this.
- Family Business: Five Things The Never Happened to Dick Grayson, a series of short Batman AUs. 
- Hanging Work, a Batman AU.
- Nor Hell a Fury, a Supernatural/Stephen King's Christine crossover.