Category:Star Trek Meta
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Star Trek TOS K/S Meta (63 P)
Pages in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 167 pages are in this category, out of 167 total.
- California, Here We Come! or The Vulcan Consulate is Alive and Hiding Out at Paramount Studios
- Call It Speculation
- Canon or Canons: What's Canon and how can I change it?
- Care to Debate That?
- Care to Debate That? Anti-Feminism in Treklit
- Care to Debate That? Broadside
- Care to Debate That? I Am Not Spock
- Care to Debate That? Vulcan Sexuality in the Night of the Twin Moons Universe
- Concerning Sehlats
- The Connection to Star Trek Lives!
- Convention Memories: Nancy Kippax: K/S Con
- The Conventions as Asimov Sees Them
- Conventions Memories: Cons I Have Known and Loved
- Critical Mass (article)
- The facts are these. Hoover is not telling the truth.
- The Fair Treks: Star Trek's view of women
- Fan Fic or Pro Fic
- Fan Fiction and Copyright
- Fan Fiction: Is It Legal, Or Merely Tolerated?
- Fandom is for the Young or One Convention Too Many
- Fanfiction: web or zine?
- Fannish Roots (1991 essay)
- The Fanzine FAQ, version 0.9 (1994)
- Fanzine Reproduction (1976 panel discussion)
- Fanzines and the Internet or "Whither Thou Goest, Orion Press?"
- Fanzines: 1966-1991
- Feminism (Or the Lack of It) in Trek-Lit
- Feminism in Trek-Lit (1980 essay)
- Feminism in Treklit (1976 panel discussion)
- The Footnote: An Explication de Texte
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- The Fourth Season That Might Have Been
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) OF ALT.STARTREK.CREATIVE.EROTICA.MODERATED or An Introduction to the TrekSmut World of ASCEM(L)
- The Future of British Conventions
- I (and Sharon) have been backed into a corner defending a single position over quality controls. Frankly, I rather resent this.
- I see no need to allow the decisions of the ever-shortsighted network sheep to effect me, my zine, or how I feel...
- IDIC (essay)
- IDIC - Fact or Fiction?
- If we, as K/S fans, do not collectively, and SUDDENLY stop "feeding the flames," it is certain that no one ever will.
- In Defense of Faulwell
- In Defense of Tomcat
- I’m Not A Writer But I Play One On The Net.
- The main problem is, however, that we suddenly found ourselves, at SF conventions, up to our collective necks in screaming Trekkies.
- The Mannerly Art of Disagreement
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Marshak & Culbreath - Psychological H/C?
- May You Live Long and Prosper: Kraith Open Letter
- A Mid-Spring's Night's Dream, or, Journey to Backstage
- Minding One's P's and Q's
- My Heart Belongs to Janeway
- Of all the media characters in the series that you watch, which one do you most identify with?
- Oh God, You're a Trekkie?!
- On "Mary Sue" and "Lay" Stories
- Once Upon a Mad, Mad Time...
- Open Letter by Della Van Hise Regarding "Killing Time"
- Open Letter by Helena Seabright Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Mary Lou Regarding Explicit Fanworks
- Open Letter by the Gang of Six Regarding Courts of Honor
- Open Letter by Vel Jaeger Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Winston A. Howlett Regarding His Review of "Alternative: Epilog to Orion"
- Open Letter from Jacqueline Lichtenberg to Ted White
- Open Letter to Fandom by Teri Meyer Regarding Spock's Movie Death
- An Open Letter to Harve Bennett... In Fandom's Defense
- Open Letter to K/S Fandom by David Gerrold
- Open Letter to the Editors of All K/S Zines & All Other "/" Media Zines
- Out in the Open: Alexis Fegan Black's 1987 Open Letter Regarding "Courts of Honor"
- The Seldom Female in a World of Males
- Sexuality in Slash: My God, Spock, You're a Woman!
- The Sherlock Holmes Connection
- Slashing the Borg: Resistance is Fertile
- So What Am I Looking At?
- So what do you want, good material or good friends??
- So You Want to Be a Fan Artist!
- So you want to have a "Star Trek" convention
- Some Speculations on Cardassian Anatomy
- Some Thoughts on Media Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Somebody asked me again what I thought about K/S fans
- The Spock Charisma Effect
- Spock: Teenage Outcast
- Star Trek America -- 1977 -- A Retrospective
- Star Trek Convention, or, how I spent my vacation, or What would I have done for aggravation if I hadn't been helping run a convention?
- Star Trek Lives! So What.
- Star Trek to Receive CGI Makeover
- Star Trek was about social justice from day one
- Star Trek, Blake's 7, and Pros AUs (1994 essay)
- Star Trek, U.N.C.L.E., Lansing and MI-08
- Star Trek: The Banned Episodes
- Stardate 1977
- Support Your Local Conventions in 1985
- Talk $ense to Paramount
- There's No Place Like Home
- The Things to Be
- This is the tale of PROBE: The Novel I Didn't Write
- This Vulcan Penis Problem
- Thoughts on Darkover, Star Trek and Canada
- Through Darkest Adolescence with Lois McMaster Bujold or Thank You, But I Already Have a Life
- Tired of Creation "Cons"
- To Award or Not To Award
- To Fellow Nimoy-Spock Fans
- To Slay or Not to Slay: Why We Write 'Get-em' Stories -- & Love 'em!
- Trek Novels (1976 panel discussion)
- Trekkies And RPS
- The Trekkin' Gourmet
- TrekSmut University
- A TRUE STORY OF KEEPER'S TOWER; A Weekend at the Lichtenbergs' or, An Experience in THREE Universes
- What is the problem you have with PocketBooks
- What's it All About, Alpha? Or The Up Side of Dark Heroes
- When is a Mary Sue not a Mary Sue?
- Where No One Had Slashed Before
- Where No Producers Have Gone Before
- Who Was Zarabeth?
- Why Hurt/Comfort
- Why Trek Fic generally is pretty hot stuff
- With Jaundiced Eye
- The Words in Spock's Mouth
- Worldbuilding, "Inclination", Alternate Universes, and the Creation of Vulcan
Media in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.