Category:Star Trek Meta
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Star Trek TOS K/S Meta (77 P, 8 F)
Pages in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 309 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Alexis Fegan Black is Dead
- All About Chapel
- The Allure of Uhura
- Alt.startrek.creative Slash Wars
- Alternate Universe 4: The Writing, The Content
- Analysis of Nurse Christine Chapel
- Anatomy of a Letterzine
- The Appeal of the Slave Story in Fandom
- As most of you know, I am not a supporter of people who xerox zines.
- The ASCEM community
- ASCEM History ... before we loose it...
- At Odds: Nurse Chapel, the Original Hard Luck Kid
- Atavachron's Spotlight on Fandom: Featuring Gerry Downes
- Atavachron's Spotlight on Fandom: Featuring Nancy Kippax
- Atavachron's Spotlight on Fandom: Featuring Pat Stall
- The Awful Offal
- The Babylon 5 Quotient
- Banned in Anaheim
- Beauties and the Beast
- The Beginner's Guide to Kraith Collected
- Beginning Writers
- The Best of Unsolicited Testimony
- Boldly Going... 25 Years On
- A Borg's Eye View
- Breaking into Print: Publishing Yourself
- A Brief and Very Personal History of Slash
- Bring Back Star Trek...?
- Building a Story
- California, Here We Come! or The Vulcan Consulate is Alive and Hiding Out at Paramount Studios
- Call It Speculation
- Canon or Canons: What's Canon and how can I change it?
- The Care and Feeding of Celebrities
- Care to Debate That?
- Care to Debate That? Anti-Feminism in Treklit
- Care to Debate That? Broadside
- Care to Debate That? I Am Not Spock
- Care to Debate That? Lack of Female Characters in Trek Fan Fiction
- Care to Debate That? Vulcan Sexuality in the Night of the Twin Moons Universe
- Caveat Emptor (essay)
- Certain events have occurred within S.T.A.R. Central for the last 6 months that deserve to be aired.
- Character Reports: How NOT to Write Them
- Commentary (1978 essay)
- Commercialism in Strekdom
- Con Descending
- Con Fans and Mainstream Fans
- Concerning Sehlats
- Concerning Spock
- The Connection to Star Trek Lives!
- Continuity Theory
- The Conventions as Asimov Sees Them
- Conventions Memories: Cons I Have Known and Loved
- Copyright: at the moment we are stuck with what the Library of Congress says
- The Crime of Character Rape
- Critical Mass (article)
- Cynical Fandom
- The facts are these. Hoover is not telling the truth.
- The Fair Treks: Star Trek's view of women
- Fan Fic or Pro Fic
- Fan Fiction and Copyright
- Fan Fiction: Is It Legal, Or Merely Tolerated?
- Fandom is for the Young or One Convention Too Many
- Fandom's Lost Idealism
- Fandom: A Neofan's View
- Fanfiction: web or zine?
- Fannish Roots (1991 essay)
- The Fanzine FAQ, version 0.9
- Fanzine Reproduction (1976 panel discussion)
- Fanzines and the Internet or "Whither Thou Goest, Orion Press?"
- Fanzines: 1966-1991
- Feminism (Or the Lack of It) in Trek-Lit
- Feminism in Trek-Lit (1980 essay)
- Feminism in Treklit (1976 panel discussion)
- Flexibility in Editorial Guidelines: A Maverick's Approach
- The Footnote: An Explication de Texte
- For the most part, K/S editors are looking for something "different."
- For Your Affirmation...
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- The Fourth Season That Might Have Been
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) OF ALT.STARTREK.CREATIVE.EROTICA.MODERATED or An Introduction to the TrekSmut World of ASCEM(L)
- The Future of British Conventions
- The Future of Star Trek Fandom
- Gay Me Up, Scotty: How Star Trek Failed To Boldly Go There
- Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Characters on Star Trek - a 12-year saga of deceit, lies, excuses and broken promises
- Gene Roddenberry's Introduction to "Star Trek: The New Voyages"
- Getting Ahead in Fandom
- Give Kirk a Break -- Spock's the One Putting Women Back in the Kitchen
- The Glory and the Dream
- The Golden Age of Strekdom
- Harve Bennett's Farewell Open Letter
- He's Dead -- For Now...
- Hell, No, Creations Cons -- We Won't Go!
- The High Price of Xeroxing
- Highbrow Fandom?
- Hot from the Stereotypewriter Dept: So You Want to Write Trek-fic?
- House of Zeor and Star Trek
- How about a discussion of one of everybody's favorite topics: money?
- How Free to Speak?
- How long have you been in fanfic?
- How to Break Into Treklit
- How to Do a Mary Sue
- How to Write a Star Trek Story
- How We Learned to Stop Guessing and Trust Roget
- I (and Sharon) have been backed into a corner defending a single position over quality controls. Frankly, I rather resent this.
- I cannot imagine who or what gave you the idea that I want to kill off Mr. Spock of STAR TREK.
- I Didn't Know Uhura Had a Cleft in Her Chin!
- I see no need to allow the decisions of the ever-shortsighted network sheep to effect me, my zine, or how I feel...
- I was going to do an editorial on the "pernicious evils" spawned by the K/S relationship stories
- IDIC (essay)
- IDIC - Fact or Fiction?
- IDIC and the Prime Directive
- In Defence of Mary-Sue (1982 essay)
- In Defence of V'Ger
- In Defense of Faulwell
- In Defense of Tomcat
- In regards to the rumors - I'm not surprised that they're circulating...
- In response to the current topic of erotic stories versus erotic art.
- The inherent injustice in the current practice which allows Trek artists to sell their work at the cons while Trek writers receive no monetary remuneration for their efforts.
- The Inter-Relationships of Enterprise Crew Members
- Is Star Trek Racist?
- Is There Anybody Else Out There?... A Defence of THAT Motion Picture
- Is There In Truth No JOANNA?
- Is This Logical? and Is Logic Transcendent?
- I’m Not A Writer But I Play One On The Net.
- LAVINIA versus THE CREEPING BLORCH, or, A reaction to the 'Defence of Mary Sue'
- Let's calculate the 'score' for Bantam and see if they can be said to have 'won' the Fizzbin game so far.
- The Letter That Interstat Wouldn't Print
- Life, But Not As We Know It: Star Trek, fan culture, slash fiction and the queering of Starfleet Command
- Loonies in Fandom?
- The main problem is, however, that we suddenly found ourselves, at SF conventions, up to our collective necks in screaming Trekkies.
- The Mannerly Art of Disagreement
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Many fans might be left in the lurch of fandom
- Marshak & Culbreath - Psychological H/C?
- Mary Sue Just Ain’t What She Used To Be
- May You Live Long and Prosper: Kraith Open Letter
- A Mid-Spring's Night's Dream, or, Journey to Backstage
- Minding One's P's and Q's
- My Heart Belongs to Janeway
- Of all the media characters in the series that you watch, which one do you most identify with?
- Off the Printed Page
- Oh God, You're a Trekkie?!
- On "Mary Sue" and "Lay" Stories
- On Canon, Authorial Authority, and Queer Representation
- On the art of criticism
- On the Border
- On the integrity of the Star Trek characters in fan fiction
- Once Upon a Mad, Mad Time...
- One Editor's Views
- The Only True Gift
- Open Letter by "S.T.A.B. Paramount" Regarding a Proposed Boycott of All Paramount Productions
- Open Letter by Della Van Hise Regarding "Killing Time"
- Open Letter by Helena Seabright Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Mary Lou Regarding Explicit Fanworks
- Open Letter by the Gang of Six Regarding Courts of Honor
- Open Letter by Vel Jaeger Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Winston A. Howlett Regarding His Review of "Alternative: Epilog to Orion"
- Open Letter from Jacqueline Lichtenberg to Ted White
- Open Letter on the Future of Star Trek
- Open Letter to Fandom by Teri Meyer Regarding Spock's Movie Death
- An Open Letter to Harve Bennett... In Fandom's Defense
- Out in the Open: Alexis Fegan Black's 1987 Open Letter Regarding "Courts of Honor"
Media in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 35 files are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Yknow what I LOVE abou...