Category:Star Trek Meta
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Star Trek TOS K/S Meta (74 P, 4 F)
Pages in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 215 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Alexis Fegan Black is Dead
- All About Chapel
- The Allure of Uhura
- Alt.startrek.creative Slash Wars
- Alternate Universe 4: The Writing, The Content
- Anatomy of a Letterzine
- The ASCEM community
- ASCEM History ... before we loose it...
- At Odds: Nurse Chapel, the Original Hard Luck Kid
- The Awful Offal
- California, Here We Come! or The Vulcan Consulate is Alive and Hiding Out at Paramount Studios
- Call It Speculation
- Canon or Canons: What's Canon and how can I change it?
- Care to Debate That?
- Care to Debate That? Anti-Feminism in Treklit
- Care to Debate That? Broadside
- Care to Debate That? I Am Not Spock
- Care to Debate That? Lack of Female Characters in Trek Fan Fiction
- Care to Debate That? Vulcan Sexuality in the Night of the Twin Moons Universe
- Concerning Sehlats
- The Connection to Star Trek Lives!
- The Conventions as Asimov Sees Them
- Conventions Memories: Cons I Have Known and Loved
- Critical Mass (article)
- The facts are these. Hoover is not telling the truth.
- The Fair Treks: Star Trek's view of women
- Fan Fic or Pro Fic
- Fan Fiction and Copyright
- Fan Fiction: Is It Legal, Or Merely Tolerated?
- Fandom is for the Young or One Convention Too Many
- Fandom's Lost Idealism
- Fanfiction: web or zine?
- Fannish Roots (1991 essay)
- The Fanzine FAQ, version 0.9
- Fanzine Reproduction (1976 panel discussion)
- Fanzines and the Internet or "Whither Thou Goest, Orion Press?"
- Fanzines: 1966-1991
- Feminism (Or the Lack of It) in Trek-Lit
- Feminism in Trek-Lit (1980 essay)
- Feminism in Treklit (1976 panel discussion)
- Flexibility in Editorial Guidelines: A Maverick's Approach
- The Footnote: An Explication de Texte
- For the most part, K/S editors are looking for something "different."
- For Your Affirmation...
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- The Fourth Season That Might Have Been
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) OF ALT.STARTREK.CREATIVE.EROTICA.MODERATED or An Introduction to the TrekSmut World of ASCEM(L)
- The Future of British Conventions
- Gay Me Up, Scotty: How Star Trek Failed To Boldly Go There
- Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Characters on Star Trek - a 12-year saga of deceit, lies, excuses and broken promises
- Gene Roddenberry's Introduction to "Star Trek: The New Voyages"
- Give Kirk a Break -- Spock's the One Putting Women Back in the Kitchen
- I (and Sharon) have been backed into a corner defending a single position over quality controls. Frankly, I rather resent this.
- I see no need to allow the decisions of the ever-shortsighted network sheep to effect me, my zine, or how I feel...
- I was going to do an editorial on the "pernicious evils" spawned by the K/S relationship stories
- IDIC (essay)
- IDIC - Fact or Fiction?
- In Defence of Mary-Sue
- In Defence of V'Ger
- In Defense of Faulwell
- In Defense of Tomcat
- In regards to the rumors - I'm not surprised that they're circulating...
- Is Star Trek Racist?
- Is There Anybody Else Out There?... A Defence of THAT Motion Picture
- I’m Not A Writer But I Play One On The Net.
- The main problem is, however, that we suddenly found ourselves, at SF conventions, up to our collective necks in screaming Trekkies.
- The Mannerly Art of Disagreement
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Marshak & Culbreath - Psychological H/C?
- Mary Sue Just Ain’t What She Used To Be
- May You Live Long and Prosper: Kraith Open Letter
- A Mid-Spring's Night's Dream, or, Journey to Backstage
- Minding One's P's and Q's
- My Heart Belongs to Janeway
- Of all the media characters in the series that you watch, which one do you most identify with?
- Oh God, You're a Trekkie?!
- On "Mary Sue" and "Lay" Stories
- On Canon, Authorial Authority, and Queer Representation
- On the art of criticism
- On the integrity of the Star Trek characters in fan fiction
- Once Upon a Mad, Mad Time...
- One Editor's Views
- Open Letter by "S.T.A.B. Paramount" Regarding a Proposed Boycott of All Paramount Productions
- Open Letter by Della Van Hise Regarding "Killing Time"
- Open Letter by Helena Seabright Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Mary Lou Regarding Explicit Fanworks
- Open Letter by the Gang of Six Regarding Courts of Honor
- Open Letter by Vel Jaeger Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Winston A. Howlett Regarding His Review of "Alternative: Epilog to Orion"
- Open Letter from Jacqueline Lichtenberg to Ted White
- Open Letter on the Future of Star Trek
- Open Letter to Fandom by Teri Meyer Regarding Spock's Movie Death
- An Open Letter to Harve Bennett... In Fandom's Defense
- Out in the Open: Alexis Fegan Black's 1987 Open Letter Regarding "Courts of Honor"
- Rejection: An Alternative to Give and Take
- Rejection: How to Give It, How to Take It
- Reminisce With Me
- Rest in Peace: Live in Our Hearts
- Return from the Glass Isle: The Romantic Structure of Star Trek
- Right to Relief
- Ritual in the Kraith Universe
- A Ritual of Power: Occult Symbolism in "Seed of the Triad"
- The Roddenberry Maneuver
- Romance and Gender-roles
- The Seldom Female in a World of Males
- Sexuality in Slash: My God, Spock, You're a Woman!
- The Sherlock Holmes Connection
- Slashing the Borg: Resistance is Fertile
- So What Am I Looking At?
- So what do you want, good material or good friends??
- So You Want to Be a Fan Artist!
- So you want to have a "Star Trek" convention
- Some Attitudes Towards Marriage in Star Trek Fan Fiction
- Some Speculations on Cardassian Anatomy
- Some Thoughts on Media Science Fiction and Fantasy
- The Spock Charisma Effect
- Spock: Teenage Outcast
- Star Trek America -- 1977 -- A Retrospective
- Star Trek Convention, or, how I spent my vacation, or What would I have done for aggravation if I hadn't been helping run a convention?
- Star Trek Lives! So What.
- Star Trek to Receive CGI Makeover
- Star Trek was about social justice from day one
- Star Trek, Blake's 7, and Pros AUs
- Star Trek, U.N.C.L.E., Lansing and MI-08
- Star Trek: The Banned Episodes
- Stardate 1977
- Steve Barnes - a remembrance by Judith Brownlee
- Support Your Local Conventions in 1985
- T'hy'la: brother, friend, lover... 'soulmate'
- Talk $ense to Paramount
- That K/S Essay
- The Appeal of the Slave Story in Fandom
- The Beginner's Guide to Kraith Collected
- The K/S Concept: A Feminist Perspective -- A Personal Statement by Judith Gran
- The Letter That Interstat Wouldn't Print
- The Sociology of Star Trek: Notes on the Relationship of Science Fiction and Fantasy
- There's No Place Like Home
- The Things to Be
- This is the tale of PROBE: The Novel I Didn't Write
- This Vulcan Penis Problem
- Thoughts on Darkover, Star Trek and Canada
- Through Darkest Adolescence with Lois McMaster Bujold or Thank You, But I Already Have a Life
- Time Will Tell (1984 essay)
- Timeline of Star Trek Meta
- Tired of Creation "Cons"
- To Fellow Nimoy-Spock Fans
- To Slay or Not to Slay: Why We Write 'Get-em' Stories -- & Love 'em!
- Trek Novels (1976 panel discussion)
- Trekkies And RPS
- The Trekkin' Gourmet
- Treklit as Eroticism
- TrekSmut University
- Triangle (Star Trek essay)
- A TRUE STORY OF KEEPER'S TOWER; A Weekend at the Lichtenbergs' or, An Experience in THREE Universes
Media in category "Star Trek Meta"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Yknow what I LOVE abou...