Bobby Drake/John Allerdyce/Rogue
|Moresome · Ship · Pairing|
|Relationship:|| Bobby Drake/John Allerdyce/Rogue|
|Other:||Bobby/Rogue, Bobby/John, Rogue/John|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Bobby, John and Rogue are all introduced in the first film. From the start, John and Bobby (who were both friends themselves) both showed interest towards Rogue in a class at the institute. While eventually Bobby and Rogue start a relationship, their friendship with John grows by the second film. They escape William Stryker's strike on the institute together. Although when they reunite back with the X-Men, John eventually leaves them and the team for Magneto's side.
The fandom behind the threesome is fairly small and rare in the overall X-Men Movieverse although it's one of the more common threesome pairings for the characters. Bobby/John/Rogue fanfiction are mainly located on AO3, FFN and LJ. Fanvids appear on YouTube and fanart at DeviantArt. The threesome paired appeared sometime after X2 in 2003.
Common Tropes and Fanon
- Post X2, with Bobby/John/Rogue starting a relationship before the film starts and the aftermath of John leaving them in the end.
- The three finding ways around Rogue's powers
- Checks and Balances by AndreaLyn, They work on a system of fire and ice, and when she has to, Marie reigns them both in. (Post X2)
- Home by Murf1307, John doesn’t leave the team at Alkali Lake. How does that change what happens after? (AU, written for Polyamory Big Bang)
- Your Love Is A Lie by allerdyce
- Polyamerous Bobby/Rogue-john by melcindomien
- Pyro/Iceman/Rogue - like switchblades and infidelity by sternenschnuppendrachenschicksal