|Gender category:||Femslash, F/F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Anya was the leader of a unit in the Woods Clan. She was once the mentor of the former Grounder Commander, Lexa. Anya was an original inhabitant of Earth. She had been living with her clan in the area where the 100 landed since before the events of the series premiere.
Raven is the primary mechanic and explosives expert for the Delinquents. Raven is not part of the original the 100, however, she barters her way down to Earth with the help of Abigail Griffin to join her boyfriend, Finn Collins, by refurbishing an escape pod. Once on Earth, Raven builds a radio that allows the Delinquents to make contact with the Ark. She also creates walkie-talkies, bullets, grenades and bombs for the 100.
There was a surprisingly high number of people who shipped Raven/Anya together, this is in spite of the fact that, aside from Anya being part of the team send to kill Raven and the rest of The 100 in season 1, the two have never actually met and Anya dies partway into season 2. The pairing became increasingly popular as a side pairing in Clarke/Lexa fanworks after Lexa's death in season 3. As many fanworks became canon divergence or set in alternate universe's at this point within the fandom to circumvent the death, this also created a response to include Anya as a character who lived.
In 2017 Anya/Raven was the 7th most popular The 100 ship on Archive of Our Own Anya/Raven has been within the top 100 of femslash pairings on Archive of Our Own, ranking 98th in 2016, and 51st in 2017.
- ranya by fapaniniart
- Anya lives, hangs around Raven in Arkadia till she recovers from the non-fatal gunshot wound and is a distraction and safety hazard by critter-of-habit
- Commission for @lezbian-activity featuring Raven and Anya by mesknoxx
- I really loved doing this. by papurrcat
- Just say "Hello"! by M_E_Scribbles
- let your demons run by isawet
- Three times by Soshistorm
- this is what we do (because this is who we are) by dreamsheartstory