Adrenaline and Soma Powered Blake's 7 Pages
|Name:||Adrenaline and Soma Powered Blake's 7 Pages|
|Dates:||c. January 1996 – 2001|
|Type:||information, reviews, essays|
|URL:||http://pages.cthome.net/blakes7/blakes7.html; http://members.nbci.com/sjcinct/blakes7.html (via Wayback Machine) and others|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
In the summer and fall of 1996, the site was getting 100 to 200 visitors a week. 
The site was advertised in a 1996 edition of the adzine Media Monitor and appears in a list of websites in the Lysator FAQ dated January 1996. Its first caption competition is dated March 1996. The site was located at various urls during its history, including http://ernie.bgsu.edu/~sclerc/Blakes7.htm, http://pages.cthome.net/blakes7/blakes7.html (1999), members.xoom.com/sjcinct/blakes7.html (2000) & http://members.nbci.com/sjcinct/blakes7.html (2000–2001). It appears to have gone offline towards the end of 2001.
- episode reviews
- character profiles by Victoria McManus & Jessica Leenstra
- compilation of recurring themes in Blake's 7 fanfiction by various authors
- essays by Sue Clerc, Joan Crenshaw, Harriet Monkhouse, Betsy Ramsey, Ruth Saunders, Nicole Vifian & others
- information on population, food, drink, animals & games from the series
- caption contest
- drinking game
- filming locations
- blooper list
- extensive links list
Some Early Comments by the Site's Creator
From April 1996, a few months after the site was created:
My web pages are growing and will continue to do so until comp services tells me to stop adding things. I'm about to load a dozen text files and data tables this week, along with the new caption contest photo. Joyce's cartoons "inspired" me to put up a photo and ask people to suggest captions for it, with a new photo and the last one's results posted every month. The files include lists compiled long ago for the mailing list — animals, food and drink, games, bloopers, filming locations, a brief essay on population size and resistance, recycled props, and Nicole's wonderful essay about Blake's training from issue 15 [of Rallying Call]. More will follow as time permits. I hope to add some con photos of the actors, too. 
- The TV Portal describes the site: Sue Clerc's pages include lots of information about the series and an excellently-maintained list of B7 links.
- AJRimmer recommends the site: Wonderful site that has a hilarious picture caption contest and episode comments that make it obvious how much time has been put into this site.
- The Lysator FAQ describes its contents as: FAQs, the drinking game, recurring themes in B7 fan fic, a partial bibliography of books and articles, and links to other sites. Pcitures never before seen on the net will be added as time and toys allow.
- Una McCormack recommends the site: an eclectic and entertaining set of B7 interest pages brought to you by Sue Clerc. The monthly Caption Contest is always good for a laugh, and the Recurring Fanfic Themes are also very funny. There's also an archive of the mailing list discussions of the Myers-Briggs Personality Types when applied to B7 characters.
- Central Control recommends the site: Lots and lots of links to Blake's 7 sites online, plus an archive of useful material including photos, lists and essays.
- Resources for the Blake's 7 Fanfic Writer describes the site: FAQ, essays, photos, character bios, caption contest, episode comments, and more.
- Neil Faulkner recommends it: Another goodie, with lots of provocative essays on fan fiction, episodes and other aspects of B7. And a good caption compo with some hilarious entries.
- "You have 100 to 200 people visit your web site a week! I'm impressed. That's about what HORIZON fan club gets, isn't it? I wonder how many Proctor gets, especially since she advertised her home page in the back ads of STAR THREE. Maybe some eon, I'll ask my husband to help me make a hit (or whatever it's called) on your web site. Right now the modem doesn't work, though. -- a comment by a fan in Rallying Call #19
- from Rallying Call #17
- TV Portal.com: Blake's 7 (accessed 24 July 2013)
- Blake's 7 Links Page (accessed 24 July 2013)
- Lysator FAQ (January 1996) (accessed 21 September 2015)
- Blake's 7 links (accessed 22 September 2015)
- Central Control: Links (accessed 25 September 2015)
- Resources for the Blake's 7 Fanfic Writer: Links (accessed 25 September 2015)
- In The Distant Future ... Shit Still Happens (accessed 25 September 2015)