Tying Up Loose Ends (Harry/Johnny and Starsky/Hutch zine)
For other articles with a similar title, see Loose Ends.
|Title:||Tying Up Loose Ends|
|Fandom:||Harry and Johnny|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Tying Up Loose Ends is a 49-page sequel to Double Play, dealing with the potential familial relationship between John Davis and Ken Hutchinson.
On the cover: "The following stories, poems, and artwork are in direct response to the questions raised in the zine Double Play."
This content of this zine was also republished in Mixed Media.
- Family Way by Paula Smith (11 pages)
- Maybe by TACS (1 page)
- The Watcher by TACS (1 page)
- From Here, To There, To Davis Square by Betsy Barr (7 pages)
- Double Play, Double Trouble by Betsy Barr (2 pages)
- And When I Get There, I'll Pull Your Hair by Betsy Barr (21 pages)
- Reprieve (2 pages)
- The Link by Lyndy Harding (6 pages)