To the Fullest X-Tent
|Title:||To the Fullest X-Tent|
|Editor(s):||Susan Ross Moore and Jean Lorrah (issue #2, perhaps the other two as well)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
To the Fullest X-Tent 1 was published in 1995 and is 85 pages long.
- Ancient Dreams by Kellie Matthews-Simmons (explicit het. "An exhausted Dana Scully takes a much-needed vacation visiting an aunt in Ireland, and has an out-of-this world romance -- literally!") (1)
- The Christening by Steven Han (Gen. "An elder Dana Scully looks back at her life at the Bureau and her association with Fox Mulder as family members arrive.") (45)
- Roadside Assistance by Polly Moller (previously at alt.tv.x-files.creative, one of the first X-Files stories posted online) (Gen. "When Fox Mulder is aided by a good samaritan, he becomes involved in a mystery that unveils yet another facet of Deep Throat's secret agenda.") (49)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews of Roadside Assistance.
To the Fullest X-Tent 2 was published in May 1996 and is 90 pages long. The art is by Diane Taurins (cover, perhaps some interior), "NAS" is the artist signature on some interior art. It was edited by Susan Ross Moore and Jean Lorrah.
- Blizzard by L.C. Brown (1)
- Fright by Melissa H. Taylor (23)
- Dark Places by Michele Blankenship (45)
- Crossroads by Annie Reed (67)
To the Fullest X-Tent 3 was published in June 1997 and is 89 pages long.
- Little Girl Lost by Anne Vermillion (1)
- Retribution by Annie Reed (25)
- Displaced Cosmonaut by Kay Reindl (37)
- Best Friends by Sheryl Martin (57)
- H2O by Lisa R. Colodny (65)
- Diane Taurins (front cover)