The Small Rouge One
|Title:||The Small Rouge One|
|Publisher:||Gypsy Moth Press|
|Editor(s):||Bill Hupe and Peg Kennedy|
|Fandom:||Red Dwarf with some crossovers with Quantum Leap|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Small Rouge One is a gen digest-sized anthology.
The Small Rouge One 1 contains 56 pages.
From Media Monitor: "Sam Beckett's strangest leap yet - millenia into the future, into Cat - a man named Lister is in labor and Rimmer's convinced that the cutters are competent to perform a C-section; Rimmer, already on everybody's nerves, demands a holographic companion; a computer virus is loose aboard the Red Dwarf."
- Special Delivery (8 pages)
- Companionship (22 pages)
- Virus (12 pages)
- A Red Dwarf Christmas Carol (12 pages)
The Small Rouge One 2 was published in 1994 and contains 93 pages.
From Bill Hupe's catalog: "Sam Beckett leaps into the slobbiest man in the universe; Rimmer and Holly engage in a tic tac toe game; Cat meets up with one of the Arks of felinoids and his future harem, lots more."
- The Longest Leap: Dr. Sam Beckett leaps into the body of the slobbiest man left in the universe. Can he convince Rimmer not to commit homocide?
- Rescue: Out of Time, Part II: Holly had had enough of it. He, who had turned from a she to a he to gain the last bit o f respect from the stone-age GELFs,just couldn't get along with his captors. He had to do something, or he would be stuck on a wild-goose chase across the known and unknown with a bunch of crew!, humanity-hating GELFs for the rest ofeternity. But little did he know that the STARBUG crew was to get a little help from their female counterparts from the alternate universe.
- To Leap Or Not To Leap: That's The Smegging Question: Another quantum Leap tale where Lister gets a wonderful opportunity to return to present-day Earth, but Sam can't lei him do it.
- The Battle of the X's & O's: The perils & misadventures over a simple game of tic-tac-toe between Rimmer & Holly. What else were you expecting?
- If I Only Had A Hammer: The crew of the Red Dwarf gel a chance to get back to Earth ... but at what price?
- Cat-A-Clysm: Cat meets up with one of the Arks of the felinoids and his future harem of the right females.
- Mum's the Word: At last, Lister, Rimmer, & Cat meet a woman that didn't attempt to kill them or suck their brains out through a straw. So, what's the matter?
- Green Hole: Stasis Leak II: Ever wonder about the "Stasis Leak" episode where Lister was to find a way to go back in time and marry Kochanski? Here it is!
The Small Rouge One 3 was published around 1995 and contains 100 pages.
From Bill Hupe's catalog: "Complete with a smeggin' color cover by Teeger, our favorite Boyz from the DWARF are back with a vengeance. More hilarious tales of the alternate universe written by Jeff Warshaw where Rimmer is really Ace(what a guy!) however, the Rimmer from the other universe feels he deserves a shot as he didn't have the right, knobby parents. Also, Cat and his two lovely brides (see SRI #2) have procreated like rabbits, and theD WARF is having a lot of problems dealing with the increased population. Also Karen Mauldin dishes up more stories, including "The Not-So-Fantastic Journey" where Kryten's experiments with micronization takes him places he preferred not to go. And many more stories... You'll just have to see 'em in the flesh."
The Small Rouge One 4