|Owner/Maintainer:||Thea, Ava, Amber (peskywhistpaw)|
|Dates:||12 September 2004 - late 2008?|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The site was started by Thea of theyfalldown.com sometime on September 12, 2004. On March 8, 2006, it transferred ownership to Ava and moved to her site at pansyxginny.gillyweed.org. In November 2006, it moved to Ava's new site, scarlet-serpent.net, and Amber began running Sweet Tarts. It moved once again in early 2007 to pansyxginny.dark-methods.net.
Sweet Tarts was primarily a directory for Ginny/Pansy fanworks, specifically fanfiction, fanart, and icons. Stories and art were not hosted on-site (with the exception of Thea's stories) but rather were linked to at a variety of other sites, such as archives or LiveJournal. As a result, many of the links are still active. The site did host its collection of 13 icons, which are no longer available.
The site also featured pages for information on both Ginny and Pansy, which included both canon facts and speculation. Additionally, the site contained an extensive links page which included links to pages related to Ginny, Pansy, and the ship, as well as pages for related pairings, other Harry Potter fanfiction, general Harry Potter information, and writing help.
- Sweet Tarts - About The Site. (Archived 20 August 2008 by the Wayback Machine.)
- pansy_ginny community on LiveJournal. website link. 24 October 2006. (Accessed 03 February 2013.)
- pansy_ginny. Sweet Tarts: Update. 14 December 2006. (Accessed 03 February 2013.)
- Sweet Tarts // A Pansy/Ginny Fan Site. (Archived 24 July 2008, accessed 03 February 2013.)
- Fan Fiction and Fan Art at Sweet Tarts. (Archived 20 August 2008.)
- Icons at Sweet Tarts. (Accessed 20 August 2008.)
- Links at Sweet Tarts. (Archived 20 August 2008.)