We'd Like to See
|See also:||canon, fanon|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
We'd Like to See is a common phrase used in zines as a way of expressing discontent with what fen are presented in canon.
The most common use is "Scenes We'd Like to See."
- "BS We'd Like to See" in The Pits
- "Leaps We'd Like to See in A Matter of Time
- "TV Teams We'd Like to See" in Rerun
- "Merchandise We'd Like to See" in Jihad!
- "Music Videos We'd Like to See" in Cross Signals #5
- "Lines We'd Like to Hear" in Masiform D #6
The antonym is "We Don't Want to See," a fen foray into the ridiculous which often riffs on presented canon, but then takes it another step further.
- "Sequel/Spin offs We Don't Want to See" in Compounded Interest.
- "Crossovers We Never Want to See" in Who Wants to Live Forever?
- "Slash Stories We Never Want to See" in Magnificent Tails
- "Episodes We Wouldn’t Want To See" in The Equalizer Report