|Publisher:||Bullwhip Pres, Ltd.|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the editorial: "Herein you will find (she said modestly) some of the finest angst (hoo-boy!), bonking (physical and emotional), male bonding (with NO slash) and lots of comfort (not much hurt) ever put between the covers of a zine."
Artists include Jeanne M., L.C. W., Terry Terry, Catherine S., and Sheila Paulson.
Other people credited include Joe S. as "Computer Wizard and Supplier of Money", Nancy H. as "Typist, Chief-Cook-and-Bottle-Washer", and "Ziggy, the Amiga 3000" for typos.
- Editorial - 2
- Valley of the Shadow of Death (The Equalizer) - L.A. C. and Rachelle S. - 3
- Homecoming (Miami Vice) poetry - Barbara B. - 27
- Post-Christmas Conversation (Riptide) - Merlin - 28
- Last Tango In The Basement (Adderly) - Terry Terry - 30
- The Night of the Last Witness (The Wild Wild West) - Catherine S. - 34
- Setting the Record Straight (Riptide) - Merlin - 97
- The Generic Wallow - parody fill-in-the-blank applicable to any angst-happy fandom - Jackie E., Sheila Paulson, and Cindy R. - 100
- Blood and Soul (Miami Vice-Stingray crossover) - Catherine W. and Sally S. - 102
Sonny reflects on coming back to himself and returning to the OCB after the events of the Burnett Saga.
Blood and Soul
Blood and Soul is set after the episode Deliver Us From Evil. When Sonny is captured by drug dealers, he goes to extraordinary lengths to stop them from interrogating him about the rest of the OCB squad, and Rico and Castillo must join forces to save his mind. Psychic alien princes, man: psychic alien princes.