|Alias(es):||berryhunter, cahn, charlie-ego|
|Fandoms:||Arthurian legends, The Dark is Rising, Greek mythology, Hebrew Bible, Legally Blonde, Les Misérables, Norse mythology, Once Upon a Time, Star Trek: DS9 & TNG, Stargate Universe, Wicked & others|
|URL:||raspberryhunter@AO3, @DW, berryhunter@LJ, cahn@DW, charlie_ego@LJ|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
raspberryhunter is a fan author who writes in multiple fandoms mainly based in myth, religion & fairy tales, active since 2011. Much of her work is gen, though she also writes het, and occasional slash & femslash. She often writes works focused on female characters and friendship between women, as well as less-written fandoms and characters.
- Thirteen Views of a Labyrinth (Greek mythology). Written for Yuletide 2012. kormantic writes Gorgeous and sharp as feathered quills in the heart. A triumphant retelling of the Minotaur myth, Ariadne a princess with agency making her choices, and Icarus - no reckless boy is he.
- She Will Place on Your Head a Graceful Garland; She Will Bestow on You a Beautiful Crown (Hebrew Bible). Written for Yuletide 2012; elementals has recorded a podfic (link). Espresso Addict writes David & Bathsheba refocused as a tale of trust, and mistrust, between the king's wives. Strong characterisations make the story as relevant now as when it was first told, and Raspberryhunter weaves together several sources to add twists to the familiar events. Highly recommended
- Who Gathers All Things Mortal (Norse mythology). Written for Rarewomen 2013. Espresso Addict writes An intriguing, unsettling view of Hel coming to terms with her fate
- As on a Darkling Plain (Once Upon a Time). Written for Not Prime Time 2012. Beatrice Otter writes: it does a good job of exploring the dynamic between the two and aspects of Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin's past that most of fandom kinda ignores.
- The Queen of Air and Darkness (ST: TNG). Written for Rarewomen 2012. Espresso Addict writes Pieces that depict Deanna as alien are all too rare, and here Raspberryhunter weaves in strands of her character most writers forget. The fascinating speculation about Guinan is a bonus
- Bridges you didn't know you crossed (Wicked). Written for Yuletide 2013. Missy writes Glinda gets on with her life after Elphaba's apparent death, but even though time passes along, her dreams keep calling her back to her friend. An incredibly tender and sweet fix-it.
- kormantic in Archive of Our Own: Thirteen Views of a Labyrinth: Bookmarks (accessed 18 August 2014)
- Espresso Recommendations: Bible (accessed 18 August 2014)
- Espresso Recommendations: Norse mythology (accessed 18 August 2014)
- beatrice-otter: Not Prime Time recs (accessed 18 August 2014)
- Espresso Recommendations: Star Trek: The Next Generation (accessed 18 August 2014)
- Missy in Archive of Our Own: Bridges you didn't know you crossed: Bookmarks (accessed 18 August 2014)