|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
MerLyn's Tales 1 has 80 pages and was published in March 1994. The contents comprised three story sequences:
- Burning for Love (Blake's 7)
- Shot Through The Heart (Blake's 7)
- Living On A Prayer (Blake's 7)
- Kindred Spirits (The Professionals A/U) (first part of a trilogy, also in Beguiled)
- Blazing Shadows (The Professionals A/U) (second part of a trilogy)
- Cold Courage and Southern Comfort' (Miami Vice A/U)
- Old Ties and Tequila' (Miami Vice A/U)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews for Kindred Spirits.
See reactions and reviews for Blazing Shadows.
MerLyn's Tales 2 has 80 pages and was published in 1994. The contents comprised the following stories:
- Ravenscar (The Professionals/Robin of Sherwood crossover) (16 pages)
- Fool or King? (Robin of Sherwood) (3 pages)
- Strangers Touch (UFO A/U)
- Private Lessons, Secret Places (Robin of Sherwood) (3 pages)
- Gift From The Gods (Houston Knights)
- Within The Castle Keep (Robin of Sherwood) (3 pages)
- In The Beginning (Saracen)
- Second Step (Saracen)
- Green Eyes (Robin of Sherwood) (8 pages)
- Wilder Justice (The Professionals/Escape From New York/Blake's 7 crossover) (third part of a trilogy)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 2
See reactions and reviews for Wilder Justice.
[zine]: A collection of stories by a single author. There's one story in the zine with B7 content, but it's a three-way crossover between The Professionals, Escape From New York and Blake's 7, and the focus is on Bodie and Doyle. The story is adequate but nothing special, as is the zine as a whole. Don't bother unless you want the other fandoms in the zine, you're a completist, or you can pick it up for a couple of quid. The other fandoms listed are Robin of Sherwood, UFO, Houston Knights and Saracen. Wilder Justice - Merlyn (Sequel to a Pros story in the first volume. Bodie and Doyle, both vampires, have been stored cryogenically and have now been revived in the Dome in an AU version of Blake's 7. They meet up with the Outsiders Blake, Avon and Vila, and help to overthrow President Sleer.) 
MerLyn's Tales 3 has 80 pages and was published on 1 July 1995. Contents comprise the following stories:
- Mad Memories and Mescal (Miami Vice A/U).The concluding part of the Miami Vice Wild West epic following on from Volume One's Cold Courage and Southern Comfort and Old Ties and Tequila.
- Bitter Prize (Blake's 7) (reprinted from Resistance #6)
- Ship's Soul (Blake's 7) (reprinted from Resistance #6)
- End Game (Blake's 7). Avon finds Blake on a vampire planet and sneaks him aboard Liberator. Tarrant is sure there's a stowaway, and won't rest until he finds him... Bitter Prize, Ship's Soul and End Game are parts in a series. (reprinted from Resistance #6)
- After The Fire (The Professionals A/U). Nuclear holocaust leaves Doyle shattered and Bodie desperate to reach beyond his partner's barriers.
- Stranger Still (UFO A/U)
- Strangers No More (UFO A/U)
- Three Time Loser (Blake's 7). Blake works for Sleer, hunting down the replicants who somehow find their way to Earth in search of their creator. This time there are four of them, and he needs help... (also in Dyad #15, a gen version is in an issue of Airwaves)
- from Helen Patrick at Judith Proctor's Blake's 7 site