|Author(s):||A. J. Hall|
|External Links:||A.J. Hall Website; About the LoPiverse|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
The Lopiverse is a set of Harry Potter stories in the same universe as Lust Over Pendle by A. J. Hall. The principal works in the Lopiverse were completed prior to the publication date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince although they are set after the end of the second war against Voldemort (referred to euphemistically as "Recent Events" by Lopiverse characters). They are therefore canon-divergent from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix onwards. Major points of difference include the absence of Horcruxes or the Gaunt family, some changes in first names for canon characters, and the survival into the post-War period of characters such as Remus Lupin, Mad-Eye Moody and Severus Snape.
Stories in the series:
- Ships that Pass A piece of the back-story to Lust Over Pendle. Set in March/April 1998.
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapter One early May, 1998
- Not a Whisper Late May, 1998
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapters 2-5 (early June 1998 from Draco's perspective and something like 3175 AD from Ekaterin's point of view). Crossover with Vorkosigan series
- Lust Over Pendle October 1998-late August 1999 with most of the action taking place between 9-13 August 1999
- Dissipation and Despair Sequel to Lust Over Pendle, set in February and March 2001
- The Perilous Point Set in June 2003
- The Kindly Ones Set in June 2005
Related stories in the series: