Kung Frisky: The Legend Continues
|Title:||Kung Frisky: The Legend Continues|
|Publisher:||Almost Foolproof Press|
|Editor(s):||Ann Teitelbaum & Dar F|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Kung Frisky: The Legend Continues is a 80-page (34,800+ words) slash anthology that was published in 1996. It is an all-cops issue of Frisky Business.
One publisher's ad listed the fandoms and their content percentage in the zine. See below.
For other Frisky zines, see Frisky Business.
- Sailing Behind, by James Walkswithwind (Kung Fu TLC) (Peter didn't say anything, worrying about how he could hide this from Kermit, as he'd hidden it from everyone who knew him) (Peter/Kermit 20%) (16 pages)
- Forever, by Khylara (Man from UNCLE poetry) (1 page)
- Unholy Trinity by Nancy Lee (X-Files/American Gothic) (Besides, (Mulder and Scully) had work to do, investigating the latest in a string of mysterious disappearances and deaths in the town of Trinity, South Carolina.) (Buck/Scully, Buck/Mulder 31%) (25 pages)
- Lapse Of Judgment by Keiko Kirin (Law & Order) (Mike was master at this game, alternately tantalizing him with looks of blatant desire, then turning cold and distant.) (Logan/McCoy 48%) (11 pages)
- Payback by Keiko Kirin (Law & Order) (Logan looked up and McCoy instinctively turned away, began walking again, cursing himself for letting Logan have this effect on him. (Sequel to Lapse Of Judgment.) (Logan/McCoy 48%) (13 pages)
- And Say Goodbye by Keiko Kirin (Law & Order) ( Jack McCoy--cutthroat EADA, impulsive, obnoxious, enigmatic, and obvious...and a superb fuck. Logan cursed silently. (Sequel to Payback.) (Logan/McCoy 48%) (10 pages) *Shadows, by Khylara (Miami Vice poetry) (1 page)