Just For Kicks
|Title:||Just For Kicks|
|Publisher:||Neon Rainbow Press|
|Editor(s):||Cinda Gillilan & Jody Norman|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Just For Kicks is a gen 182-page multifandom anthology fanzine focusing on the martial arts. It has 182 pages.
- Ritual of the Rose (by Carol Mingst) Highlander. Come explore the possible origins of the Immortals through Duncan's relationship with an enigmatic woman who claims to be 4,000 years old. (34)
- Dragon Alone in the Wind (by Sarah Macht) Highlander and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. Still mourning Tessa's death, Duncan crosses paths with Peter Cain when they both men attempt to rescue two boys. Duncan is injured and awakes to find a familiar old friend. (20)
- Scars of the Heart (by Jeanne McClure) Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. An old rival of Caine's returns and targets Peter for his revenge. Can two fathers pull one son through the aftermath? (42)
- Late Night Musings (by Londa Pfeffer) Street Justice. A missing scene of sorts that explores Adam and Grady's thoughts after their reunion, a reunion that was twenty years in the making. (4)
- Revenge is a Kind of Wild Justice (by Kathy Condon) Street Justice. To get back at Adam an old rival targets Grady. And it works. (15)
- Night Drive (by Alison Wilson) Walker, Texas Ranger. A Walker and Alex short story. (5)
- No Chance to Say Goodbye (by Londa Pfeffer) Walker, Texas Ranger. A Trivette story. When Jimmy's old girl friend is killed, the young Ranger has some deep soul searching to do. Lucky for him his partner's there and knows just what to do. (14)
- Symmetry and Sensibilities (by Sara Falcioni) War of the Worlds. A correction-to-the-second-season story that tells you how it really should have happened. We think you'll be surprised to see who the martial artist is in this one! (9)
- Caution, Warrior at Work (by Gillian Holt) War of the Worlds and Delta Force (Chuck Norris movie). When Harrison and Suzanne end up in the middle of a hostage situation in Zaire, Ironhorse, Omega and some Delta Force buddies have to go in and get them out. Reprinted in Black Ops #2, and Green Floating Weirdness #22. (24)
- Poetry by Elaine M. Batterby and Carol J.E. Schorn. Art work by Jeanne McClure, Joy Riddle, Constance Edwards, Lana G. Merkel, and Anja Gruber.