How to Get Away With Murder
|Name:||How to Get Away With Murder|
|Date(s):||September 25, 2014 - present|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|External Links:||Official ABC page|
Official Writers Twitter
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
How to Get Away With Murder is an American television series.
- Viola Davis as Professor Annalise Keating, Esquire: A high-profile defense attorney, teaching a class at Middleton University.
- Billy Brown as Detective Nate Lahey: Annalise's lover who tries to prove Sam's involvement in the Lila Stangard murder and the main suspect in Sam's murder.
- Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins: A student recently accepted off the wait list who later has a relationship with Rebecca.
- Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh: A law student seen as ruthless and somewhat narcissistic by his peers.
- Katie Findlay as Rebecca Sutter: Wes' mysterious neighbor who becomes a suspect in the murder of Lila Stangard.
- Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt: An ambitious student who wants to be successful like Annalise.
- Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone: One of Annalise's students who comes from a privileged background.
- Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo: An idealistic student who later has a relationship with Frank.
- Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino: An employee of Annalise's firm who is not a lawyer but handles special duties requiring discretion.
- Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom, Esq.: An associate attorney in Annalise's firm.
[History of the fandom: When and how did the fandom start? Did it explode onto the fannish scene or was it a slow burn? If the fandom has been around for a while, how has fan activity changed over time?)]
- Laurel Castillo/Frank Delfino
- Laurel Castillo/Wes Gibbins
- Frank Delfino/Bonnie Winterbottom
- Wes Gibbins/Annalise Keating
- Wes Gibbins/Rebecca Sutter
- Asher Millstone/Michaela Pratt
- Laurel Castillo/Michaela Pratt
- Annalise Keating/Bonnie Winterbottom
- Annalise Keating/Eve Rothlo
- Laurel Castillo/Bonnie Winterbottom
- Annalise Keating/Tegan Price
- It's Always You and I by Meero94 (2014-2015). "Sometimes there's a coffee shop and a geek with glasses, and the boy smirks and saunters over to him. Sometimes they're stuck in an elevator together. Other times they're an IT guy and a law student. It differs, always, but the constant remains them . Because, regardless of the universe, Oliver always has a tendency of stumbling into Connor's world and flipping it upside down."
Archives and Fan Communities
- How to Get Away with Murder works on AO3
- How to Get Away with Murder works on FFN
- HTGAWM on DeviantArt