Note: To reduce spam, new members currently cannot create new pages in the first four hours after registering an account.
A good place to begin learning how to contribute articles is by creating your own User Page. Your user page is a page only you can edit. When you read someone else's user page, you know that the information on it is information they put there themselves. All user pages are in a special namespace, and begin with "User:" Although anyone can make a page about you on Fanlore, this is your opportunity to tell people about yourself.
To begin editing your user page,
- Look for your username, marked in red, at the top or side of the page. (Red text is a link to an article that hasn't been written yet.)
- Click on the link, and you will be taken to a large, empty textbox — the edit box for a blank wiki page.
- Fill out this external user page form (created by user:Kylara), which automatically generates the wiki code for a completed user page. OR
- Copy the User Profile template, paste it into the edit box, fill it out, and add anything else about yourself. (Whatever you type after the closing brackets of the template will appear as the main body of the text.)
- Use the Show Preview button beneath the edit box to check your work.
- Click the Save button, and you're done!
For ideas on what to write about, you can check out what other users have done here.
To see a list of all registered users, see Special:Listusers.
- and users with admin privileges, but they only use this privilege to fix categories and templates and remove spammers