Galactica 1988: Ten Years Later
|Title:||Galactica 1988: Ten Years Later|
|Publisher:||Clean Slate Press|
|Fandom:||Battlestar Galactica (1978)|
|External Links:||Free Battlestar Galactica Fan Fiction Novels - Home, Archived version|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Galactica 1988: Ten Years Later is a gen anthology.
From a July 1993 ad in GAZ: "Some of the best of ten years of BG fan fiction, prepared by Clean Slate with the input and participation of numerous zines and fans. Sample the full spectrum of action, adventure, romance, tragedy, and comedy from the fans who made Galactica what it is today."
Most of the stories in this zine are available at Free Battlestar Galactica Fan Fiction Novels
Some of the stories include:
- Substitute - an evil twin story in which Starbuck is captured by the Cylons and replaced with a clone that acts in an exaggerated manner, causing everyone to think there is something seriously wrong with him.
- Soul of a Socialator - There is a crisis in the Life Center. Cassiopeia is only able to do so much in trying to prevent a total disaster.
- Furlough - The time has finally arrived for Starbuck to learn the truth about Chameleon. Even though they have been friends since they first met in "The Man with Nine Lives," things don't roll quite as smoothly as hoped.
- Another Chance - The end of Saga of a Star World from Cassiopeia's point of view.
- My Father's Daughter - A follow-up to the events of The Hand of God delivered by Sheba speaking in the first-person.