FanloreProject:Friday Night Funkin'
showparent=no has no subpages to list.
|Other Fanlore Projects|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Friday Night Funkin' is a 2020 rhythm game that was created as a love letter to Newgrounds. Thanks to not only going viral, but being open source, it spawned a large game mod scene very quickly and has a massive, wild fandom. Fanart, fanfiction, meta, wank, more crossovers than you can shake a stick at - you name it, it's probably somewhere in this fandom.
Everything and everything related to the Friday Night Funkin' fandom. There are things we should prioritize.
Much as how Fanlore is not a directory of every fanfic to ever exist, Fanlore is not a directory of all Friday Night Funkin' mods. That's Funkipedia's job. While Fanlore has no notability rule, and no mod should be barred from entry, we should focus on mods in a fandom context and not so much the content of the mod. To prevent the main modding page to become out of control, any mod that warrants more than a paragraph of information should be spun off into it's own page.
- Friday Night Funkin'/Modding - general list page and for mods not large enough to warrent their own pages
- VS Tricky
- VS Whitty
- VS Hex
- VS Sky
- VS Sunday
- Date Night (Friday Night Funkin' mod)
- Smoke Em' Out Struggle
- Friday Night Fever
- Friday Night Funkin': Neo
- Friday Night Funkin': Soft
- Friday Night Funkin': HD
- Mid-Fight Madness
- Madness Combat
- Pico's School
- Spooky Month
- ENA (web series)
- Tankmen (web series)
- Do create stubs with reckless abandon.
- Do create pages for mods that warrant more than a paragraph- it will prevent the main mod page from becoming massive.
- Do create new categories when you have or expect to have at least ten pages that fit within it (and the category fits within the existing site structure). Category titles should be plural, even if the word/phrase used to add it is singular. (See Help:Categories.)
- Do check the Fandoms by Canon Type before creating new categories. The Fan Activities category may also contain pages.
- Do make redirects as needed so that people looking for familiar terms can find them.
- Don't upload mod assets such as spritesheets, full songs, etc. A screenshot of gameplay is usually fine.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
This section contains more general directions for Fanlore editors about contributing to the wiki, and is standard for all FanloreProjects.
- Information for new editors can be found in our New Visitor Portal. Among other things, it explains how to make an account, how to start a new page, and includes a lot of other helpful information.
- Discussion on this project's Talk page is encouraged, as is discussion on individual article Talk pages.
- All edits, whether big, tiny, or in-between, are welcome.
- You don't have to be an "expert" on a subject. Adding what you know and feel passionate about are pieces of the puzzle, and ones that hopefully inspire others to expand on the topic.
- All typos, mistakes, and errors are easily corrected. Don't let perfection hobble you.
- Remember that Fanlore, like all wikis, is a collaborative effort, and may be edited by anyone.
- Pages are not "owned" or controlled by any single person or group of people.
- Pages and the information on them are only as robust, encompassing, and accurate as the information added by interested and enthusiastic fans like you.
- Fanlore practices and encourages a Fanlore:Plural Point of View.
If you have added your name to the project participant list and contributed several edits, a badge may be awarded to you by Fanlore Policy & Admin which will be displayed on your user page, similar to Fanlore Challenges like April Showers or June Bloom.
History of the Project
- Feb 19 2022 - Project created