The Fanlore Committee is responsible for managing and developing both the technical aspects and policies of Fanlore.
Contact them via the contact form or by leaving a comment on the talk page associated with this article.
Who is on the Fanlore Committee?
A bunch of friendly & helpful people! (We hope.)
- Priscilla (acting chair)
Committee Members Permissions
Fanlore Committee Members have Sysop permissions, and can:
- Can edit articles & categories outside of the project namespace
- Can edit the project namespace
- Can create & add to talk pages
- Can move articles
- Can delete articles
- Can upload files
- Can re-upload files
- Can make minor edits
- Can rollback revisions
- Can hide revisions
- Can block/ban other users
- Can alter user rights (to any group, sysops inc.)
- Can alter system messages around the wiki
- Can mark articles as patrolled (only other admins & gardeners can see)
- Will never be prompted with a CAPTCHA