What do Administrators do?
Administrators' primary role is to manage people. They are tasked with helping to build and maintain the structure of Fanlore's content within the policies set by the Fanlore Committee. They can do everything that Gardeners do, but they have access to more tools for maintaining the integrity of the wiki.
How do I contact an Administrator?
You can contact the Administrators through this contact form or by leaving a comment on the associated talk page on this article.
Who are the current Administrators?
- Members of the Fanlore Committee
Administrators have admin permissions:
- Can edit articles & categories outside of the project namespace
- Can edit the project namespace
- Can create & add to talk pages
- Can move articles
- Can delete articles
- Can undelete articles
- Can upload files
- Can re-upload files
- Can make minor edits
- Can rollback revisions
- Can hide revisions
- Can block/ban other users
- Can alter user rights – add users to admin or gardeners group (NOT sysops group)
- Can view the history of a deleted article
- Can protect an article
- Can edit a protected article
- Can mark articles as patrolled (only other admins & gardeners can see)
- Will never be prompted with a CAPTCHA
- Cannot alter system messages around the wiki