Fallen (Supernatural zine)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Guardian by Quale: An episode tag for "My Bloody Valentine." (3 pages)
- Miles to Go by Orithain and Rina: An AU novella that begins after the end of Season 4. Dean and Castiel find themselves just trying to continue on, still fighting demons and discovering each other in the process. Warning: Major Character Death. (87 pages)
- Surprise by Quale: Castiel wants to give Dean a special birthday gift. His mistake was asking Sam for help ... (8 pages)
Fallen 2 was published in May 2011 and is Digest sized. Full color covers by Montana. Artwork by Montana. Contains a novella by Orithain & Rina and more by Quale. Ann Wortham, editor, won a 2012 Fan Q.
Summaries below are from the publisher.
- Impala Conversations by Quale: Dean tries to come to terms with the changes in his life. Set between Season 5 and Season 6.
- Then Shall He Reward Everyone According to His Works by Orithain and Rina: An AU novella that begins shortly after Castiel's first appearance on the show. Dean and Castiel grow closer while Dean and Sam try to deal with the taint of the demon blood in him. (nominated for a 2012 Fan Q)
- Hot Wings by Quale: It's hot outside and getting hotter. Dean, Castiel, and a nice cool pond .... (It won a 2012 Fan Q Award.)