|External Links:||Ashton Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Critias is a gen Stargate Atlantis anthology. It is digest-sized.
Critias 1—SGA gen zine featuring stories about the team as well as the friendship between Sheppard and McKay. Full color covers by Cat's Meow Creative Arts and Montana. 120 pages, digest-sized. More art from Montana. Cartoons by Leah Rosenthal. Stories, including a novellete, by K Hanna Korossy, bluflamingo, wildcat88, and KimberlyFDR.
- Good to See You by bluflamingo: There's nothing like Ancient tech to take all the fun out of something that ought to be really cool.
- History Repeats by KimberlyFDR: John and Rodney find themselves having to help Jeannie in unexpected circumstances.
- But Now I See by K Hanna Korossy: Sheppard learns the hard way that having the Ancient gene isn’t all fun and games … and makes some important discovers about Atlantis and himself.
- Negotiations by wildcat88: The team heads off-world to explore an Ancient manufacturing facility which comes to life when they enter, accidentally injuring many of the inhabitants.. Relations worsen as secrets are revealed. When marauders attack, Rodney must find a way to save them all. A novelette.
Critias 2 was published in 2010. It is digest-sized and contains about 100 pages. Color cover and back cover. Artwork by Cat’s Meow Creative Arts and Montana. Cartoons by Leah Rosenthal. Pure “gen” and no “ship” stories. No deathfic.
- Enough by Blue Abyss: Pranks gone too far prove to be the last straw for the team and Elizabeth. (16 pages)
- Ask by wildcat88: Sheppard and his team wonder how they will convince the IOA to allow Atlantis to return home to Pegasus and a simple outing turns potentially deadly. (20 pages)
- Hell's Other Forms by Blue Abyss: John and Rodney find themselves in constant trouble with Weir as they try to alleviate their boredom. (18 pages)
- John's Journey by Blue Abyss: Sheppard goes on an unexpected journey of discovery on an alien planet. (36 pages)
Critias 3 was published in 2012 and contains 240 pages.
- Color cover and back cover by Montana. No deathfic.
- Mandatory Torture by Blue Abyss: The crew of Atlantis come up with inventive ways to amuse themselves during mandatory training. (nominated for 2013 FanQ) (44 pages)
- The Shame of It by Lorraine Anderson: Rodney and Sheppard as well as their team try to deal with the consequences of a mission gone terribly wrong. A novella. (nominated for 2013 FanQ) (39 pages)
- Nine Lives by Brate: Another mission, another planet, another species out to get John Sheppard .... (10 pages)
- What Really Happened by Blue Abyss: The team all have different memories and reports regarding a recent mission ... leaving Elizabeth Weir to find out the truth for herself! (nominated for 2013 FanQ) (39 pages)
- Another Fine Mess, Said Rodney by Lorraine Anderson: Woolsey soon regrets his decision to go on a mission when the team is captured first by the natives and then by the Wraith! (nominated for 2013 FanQ) (17 pages)
- A Wraith in New York by Sheila Paulson: The team is running from the Wraith when an unusal form of rescue presents itself. Unfortunately, the end result is, well, a Wraith in New York. Who ya gonna call? A novella. (crossover with Real Ghostbusters) (nominated for a 2013 FanQ award) (84 pages)
Critias 4 was published in May 2013 and has 132 pages. It contains short stories focusing on the team of Atlantis and especially John Sheppard and Rodney McKay. Short stories by Ann Wortham & Leah Rosenthal, Doctor Beth, Lorraine Anderson and a novella by Sheila Paulson.
- Kryptonite by Ann Wortham & Leah Rosenthal: John is certain Ronon just has a little cold ... but it soon becomes clear it's something much more serious. Could Rodney be responsible? (9 pages)
- The Microbots by Doctor Beth: A mission goes badly wrong when John is injured and a strange woman is their only hope for help and a way home to Atlantis. (16 pages)
- Stealing Lincoln by Lorraine Anderson: Rodney is convinced there is a hidden power source, presumably a ZPM, in the graveyard of the Aifed people ... but what they find instead is much more incredible. (25 pages)
- The Chute by Sheila Paulson: A novella. Ronon Dex is ecstatic to find out a kinsman is alive ... until the entire mission goes to hell and John Sheppard is lost. (75 pages)
Critias 5 was published in May 2014 and contains 168 pages.
- But What About The Borg (27 pages)
- Fire Moon (77 pages)
- Silver Lining (9 pages)
- The Animus (52 pages)
Critias 6 was published in May 2015 and has 170 pages. It has art by Montana and Babs.
- The Ballerina by Sheila Paulson
- Insomnia by Lorraine Anderson
- Reluctant Heroes by Blue Abyss
Critias 7 was published in May 2016.