Clay Kaczmarek/Lucy Stillman
|Pairing:||Clay Kaczmarek/Lucy Stillman|
|Canonical?:||Yes (possibly one-sided?)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Clay Kaczmarek/Lucy Stillman is a rare-ish ship in Assassin's Creed fandom.
#I ship them in more of a friend ship than anything else #like just cute shit when Lucy and Clay would be alone after Warren left for the night
Some fans have issues with the ship in light of Lucy being revealed as a traitor to the Assassins, or in light of their uneven power dynamic:
Some fans interpret certain lines of Clay's dialogue to be possible references to an intimate relationship he had with her:I thought that after playing The Lost Archives DLC I would better understand why people shipped Clay and Lucy together- but all it did was make me question it more. I don’t understand why people like it, if anything it just squicks me out. At best I can only see it as a very emotionally unstable/one sided relationship.
Well... in one of the clusters in AC2 he mentioned to be in bed with a woman.. But I don't know if he's talking about one of his ancestors or about himself. But if he's talking about himself it could be Lucy, because he's talking in presence o.o
Archives & Fannish Links
- Clay Kaczmarek | Subject 16/Lucy Stillman tag on Archive Of Our Own
- "Lucy S., Clay K./Subject 16" pairing on Fanfiction.net
- Tweet by Jeffrey Yohalem, 4 May 2012
- "Clay x Lucy?" Tumblr post by Allison, January 20 2013, cached by Google on Aug 29 2016
- Comment on Stop calling me that by Renegad3Spectre, Dec 11 2011, deviantART