|Publisher:||Change of Seasons Press|
|Editor(s):||LRH Balzer and Susan D. Winters|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the zine: "This fanzine contains explicit, adult and/or same-sex material, and will not knowingly be sold to anyone under the age of 21. Age statements are required before ordering."
Chekov Uncovered 1 was published in October 1996 and contains 182 pages. The cover art is by Warren Oddsson. This zine does not have any interior illustrations.
This may be the first published volume of Chekov erotica (a dubious honor, perhaps). I also think "A Matter of Competition" many be the first Chulu story to see print.Chekov and Sulu were often paired in K/S stories in a sort of "junior bridegroom" trope where their relationship was used to mirror or contrast the central K/S one, but this is the first example I know of where the story is entirely centered on developing a sexual relationship between the two characters. Of course, I could be wrong. 
- I Never by Skazitelnitsy (Sulu/Chekov/Uhura) (Best TOS Multiple in the 1997 Golden Os ) (1)
- The Other Option by Anon (Chekov/Kirk) (21)
- Control by Skazitelnitsy (Chekov/Spock) (41)
- Double Dare by Linden Arden (Chekov/Kirk/Rand) (77)
- A Matter of Competition by Skazitelnitsy (Chekov/Sulu) (85)
- The Taming by Skazitelnitsy ("Summary: Post feminist scholarship revisits Shakespeare, or, as Chekov would say, God, I hate literature.") (Chekov/Klingon, non-con) (96)
- Change of Plan by P.B. Wrapper (Chekov/Kirk/Spock) (124)
- Third Party by J.A. Lavender (sequel to the previous story, "Change of Plan") (Chekov/Kirk/Spock) (154)
- The Honey Pot Strategy by JoAnne East (multiple) (172)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews for I Never.
Chekov Uncovered 2 (227 pgs) It was published in 1997. Teegar is the front cover artist.
- Ransom Demand by Amber (1)
- I'm Your Doctor, Not Your Lover by John Pascoe (19)
- Mating Dance by Juliette Romero (58)
- In Which the Lady Amanda Takes an Interest by Annaliese Kydd-Gabbitas (66)
- Wolves by J.A. Lavender (73)
- Letter Home by A Mother (87)
- Cabin Boy by P.B. Wrapper and Guinevere Wren (90)
- You Don't Know Me by Jane Seaton (107)
- Liminal by M. Meade (174)
- personal notes sent to MPH, quoted with permission (March 2019)
- And the Winners Are . . .