Atavachron (Star Trek: TOS anthology by Kate Lach)
For a list of other fanzines with this title, see Atavachron.
|Publisher:||Kate Lach/Beyond Antares publication in association with Tsaela Projects |
Star Trek Mail Association Press had permission to publish and sell it in the United States 
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Atavachron is a gen Star Trek: anthology of stories written by Kate Lach.
- The Most Dangerous Game (14 pages)
- Babysitter (9 pages)
- Last Thoughts (7 pages)
- The Chicken – Or the Egg (4 pages)
- The Mephisto Caper (14 pages)
- Where No Woman (16 pages)
Atavachron 2 was published in December 1982 and contains 61 pages of fan fiction written by Kate Lach. The artwork is by Fiona Graves, and the cover is by Julie Underwood.
- This Burning Brightness. (2nd, Prize, Fiction Galileo convention 1982)
- Lost in the Stars (previously printed elsewhere)
- What was - and is - forever (previously printed elsewhere)
- Oh, Brave New Universe! (2nd. Prize, IDIC Section Aucon '81)
- A Little thing from Vulcan
- The Awakening (previously printed elsewhere)
interior page from issue #2, Kirk and Edith Keeler
- as per an ad in Riders to the Stars #1