|Publisher:||U.S.S. Yeager, "chapter of the international organization Starfleet"|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
"The Magazine of Alternate Realities in Gaming and Literature."
Arigal 1 was published 1982.
Arigal 2 is subtitled "The Return of Arigal." It was published in Winter 1988 and contains 52 pages.
- It's Been a While, editorial (3)
- Sadness, poem by Steven Haines (4)
- SF Model Review by Jerry Conner (5)
- Memories, art by Virginia Koehler (8)
- Music From the Heart of Space, novelette by Michael O'Brien (9)
- The Hero With Everyone's Face, commentary about Captain Harlock by Jerry Conner (31)
- Three Little Bunnies We, folksong by the Bridge Bunnies of the U.S.S. Yeager (33)
- Doctor Who in Review, commentary by William Cox (34)
- Wounded Eagle, Doctor Who fiction by Beth Lipes (35)
- Birds of a Feather, short fiction by Tim Jusick (45)
- Star Wars, role-playing game review by William Cox (46)
- Calculated Risk, short fiction by Jerry Conner (47)
- Promises, short fiction by Jerry Conner (49)
- cover art, Champions Three by Steven C. Haines