Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad/Alex Mercer
|Pairing:||Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad/Alex Mercer|
|Gender category:||Slash, M/M|
|Fandom:||Assassin's Creed, Prototype|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Crossed Times, multi-chapter fic by Jade (jaderotaski), January–October 2011
- Alex and Altair +Night+, art by Lodi999, September 2010
i love these two. when i first played Prototype, this pairing was the first thing i thought of..XDD i'm glad i'm not the only one who ships it!
I'm quite aware that to make Alex and Altair work as a couple you have to have a bit of imagination, but it's not impossible to do, personality wise Altair and Alex are a LOT alike, FOR EXAMPLE:
- Neither of them trust easily
- They have only one or two they confide in, or trust
- They kill to reach their goals
- Their lone wolves, and like working alone
- Both of them are strong in mind and body and wouldn't bend to anyone's will easily
- They're both INCREDIBLY stubborn
- They can kick the ass of just about anyone.
- They hate asking for help even when the odds are stacked against them
- They are both blunt and to the point.
See what I mean by them being similar? Yes there are differences, for one Alex has sociopathic traits meaning he doesn't make relationships of friendships easily but that doesn't mean it's IMPOSSIBLE.
As for Altair, he's not JUST a tough assassin, he actually does have feelings deep down he just hides them very well it's just a matter of seeing through that stony mask he puts up.Now I'm not 'dissing' the Alex/Desmond fanbase in anyway as I have always said feel free to like what you like, it is your personal preference, and everyone has different tastes, but please don't talk to me about it and don't expect me to write, draw it or want to RP it with you, because it's not going to happen.