A Fistful of Credits
|Title:||A Fistful of Credits|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS & Star Trek: TNG|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A Fistful of Credits is a quarterly club newsletter published by U.S.S. Sol out of Fairbanks, Alaska. This club also put out Highly Illogical.
A Fistful of Credits v.1 n.2 was published in July 1987 and contains 12 pages.
A Fistful of Credits v.1 n.3 was published in October 1989 and contains 22 pages.
- Editorial (1)
- Club News (2)
- ST V Reviews (6)
- Convention Report by Cmdr. Cyn Kelley (7) (Creation Con) (besides from the usual con report, this fan wrote: "It is the decision of Sol Headquarters that the ship will not assist Creation Cons in the running of other conventions they decide to hold in Alaska. In our opinion, our people did too much work for too little reward. We were asked to do the legwork that Creation should have done before they got to Anchorage." Fans were asked to work 10-12 hour shifts and were not given the favors they were promised.)
- ST:TNG 2nd Season Balloting Results (21)
- Last Minute Additions and poetry (22)
- art by Juanne Michaud (front cover), Joan Verba (calligraphy), Caro Hedge (borders) and other art by Shona Jackson
A Fistful of Credits v.1 n.4 was published in January 1990 and contains 8 pages.
- Club News (1)
- Con Report of Windy Con (7)
- art by Lana Brown, calligraphy by Joan Verba, borders by Caro Hedge
V. 2 N.1
A Fistful of Credits v.2 n.1 was published in April 1990 and contains 10 pages.
- Club News (1)
- Women's History Article (7)