|Alias(es):||Wickedwords, Alys Sanders, rache|
|Type:||Vidder, Author, Meta Fan|
|URL:||http://mediafans.org/rachael/ fiction site (Rachael Sabotini's House O'Fanfic)|
http://bamvidvault.ning.com/profile/RachaelSabotini streaming video site
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Rachael Sabotini contributes to fanlore as user:wickedwords.
Notable Articles and Presentations
- The Fannish Potlatch
- You Big Bully!
- The Genealogy of Vidding, aka the three great houses of vidding
- Three-Point Characterization
Notable Vids with the Media Cannibals
- Detachable Penis (The Professionals)
- Hippie Boy (The Sentinel)
- The Man Song (The Sentinel)
- Same Thing In Reverse (The Sentinel)
- Hair (Multimedia)
Notable Vids with Clucking Belles
- A Fannish Taxonomy of Hotness, aka Hot, Hot, Hot
Notable Zine Stories
- Breathing Sorrows by Megan Kent and Rachael Sabotini, published in Futures Without End issue #1 (Highlander) Winner Best Novella Stiffie awards 1998
- Diplomacy in Waltz Tempo by Rachael Sabotini in Surfacing (Stargate: Atlantis)
- Empire of the Senses as Alys published in Beguiled (The Professionals) 1991. An excerpt from this story was originally published in Cold Fish and Stale Chips #4
- Fish Out of Water as Alys Sanders published in The Hols of CI5 (The Professionals) 1991
- Zippity-Do-Dah Affair as Alys published in Exposures (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.) 1991
Voice of Elizabeth Weir in the Written by the Victors podfic.
Interviewed for National Public Radio's All Things Considered segment on vidding: Vidders Talk Back To Their Pop-Culture Muses by Neda Ulaby, broadcast February 25, 2009.
Winner of a 2000 Tongue-in-Cheek Award
"I present this award to Rachael Sabotini, one of my favorite Sentinel writers, who also wins the award for the person who has her name mispelled the most."