|Type:||Zine editor, Fan Writer, Fan Dealer, Vidder, Convention concom, Volunteer|
|Fandoms:||K/S, Starsky and Hutch, The Professionals, Wiseguy, Highlander (Methos, anyway <g>), Magnificent 7, Stargate Atlantis|
|Other:||ran Manacles Press for more than a decade; has run Escapade con since 1990|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Originally an east coast Star Trek fan, in the mid 1980s, she learned how to vid (from a one-page article in a K/S zine (help? which one?), and made a number of well-regarded Starsky and Hutch vids (a couple of them to Romanofsky and Phillips songs) that eventually were released with Media Cannibals tape 2.
She met "Charlotte C Hill", decided they were heterosexual life mates (before that phrase existed), and moved to Santa Barbara with her in the late 1980s. Together they were dealers, published zines (under the name Manacles Press), and starting running Escapade con in 1990.
- Co-created Escapade con, now in its 22nd year.
- Co-created Manacles Press which edited and published zines for The Professionals (Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink), Wiseguy (McPikus Interruptus), and Multimedia (Concupiscence), as well as one off novels like Never Let Me Down (The Professionals). They also did somewhat fancier novels: Chains of Being (Space: Above and Beyond) by Shoshanna, Whisper of a Kill (The Professionals) by Lois Welling and a Mad Max zine by Leslie Fish.
- Turn the Page, a Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) vid
- "Trouble in Paradise" and "Don't Use Your Penis For A Brain" by Romanovsky and Phillips (Starsky & Hutch vids)
- The 1980s address has been removed for privacy reasons.