All Fanlore administrative policies are listed on this page. These policies describe Fanlore's mission and philosophy, and will help you as you use and contribute to the wiki.
A brief description of the policies is provided below:
- Citation: Describes guidelines for linking to content outside of the wiki; offers examples for citing and quoting content.
- Copyright: Defines Fanlore's copyright license and describes the conditions under which copyrighted material may be used on the wiki.
- Deceptive Practices: Describes the types of practices that are not allowed on the wiki, including the use of sockpuppets, vandalism, and the outing of fans. See also Managing Conflict.
- Editorial Procedures: Describes guidelines for the categorizing of wiki pages, the role of Fanlore staff, and editorial disputes.
- Ethical Standards for Community & Content: Describes the ethical principles upon which Fanlore is built, including standards for accuracy, truthfulness, and inclusiveness.
- Identity Protection: Describes Fanlore's policy on the outing of fans.
- Image Policy: Answers questions about images on Fanlore.
- Mission: Describes the mission of the Fanlore wiki. See also About Fanlore.
- Plural Point of View (PPOV): Describes the principles that contributors should keep in mind when editing or creating new Fanlore articles.
- Terms of Service: describes the conditions under which you may use and contribute to the Fanlore wiki.
Pages in category "Fanlore Policies"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
Media in category "Fanlore Policies"
This category contains only the following file.