|Date(s):||Jan 4, 2002-present|
|URL:||Zinelist on yahoo|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the info page: "Zinelist is a list for the discussion of media zines as well as zine publishers, artists, tribbers, and readers. By media zines, we mean fanzines that contain fan written fiction stories centred around television shows/movies. Zines put out by members of the fannish community are also permitted (eg: S/H Cookbooks, Original Fiction Zines, etc.)"
The list is private, and cannot be quoted without permission here on Fanlore.
Zinelist is a list for the discussion of media zines as well as zine publishers, artists, tribbers, and readers. By media zines, we mean fanzines that contain fan written fiction stories centred around television shows/movies.
Advertisements/Discussion for 'zines' such as wrestling, alternative politics, music etc. are not what this list is intended for and your membership will be denied.
You must be over the age of eighteen to join this list.If requesting membership, please state why you are asking for membership. When that field is left blank or 'hi' is put there, we will deny you due to a problem with trolls requesting membership. 
1. Zinelist is a list for the discussion of Television and Movie inspired fiction fanzines and their publishers, as well as related fannish topics. List members must be at least eighteen years old. By joining, you are stating you are over eighteen years of age.
2. Do not send/forward/cut and paste any posts posted on Zinelist to anyone unless the post in question clearly states that forwarding is permitted. Don't share your mailing address on list or anyone else's!
3. Responses to fannish advertisements must go off list.
4. No Flaming. Disagreement is fine, personal attacks are not.
5. Change the subject line as topic changes.
6. ADMIN posts are to be obeyed. Any questions on an ADMIN post must be OFF LIST and directed to a moderator.
7. When responding to a post, use names (so and so said) and BRIEF quotes of the previous post. SNIP the quoted post as much as possible.
8. Rule breakers will be moderated. If you continually need to be moderated, you may be removed from the list. You will not be able to resubscribe.
9. If listing zines / books for sale, you MUST accurately describe them. Copies of zines MUST be labeled as copies in your ad.
If you are not certain if your post is allowed on Zinelist, email me and ask. If you have any questions, or concerns, about these rules, please contact Bast privately at Zinelistemail@example.com
Updated 8 March 16 
Fan CommentsFrom a May 2017 anonymous ask on a fan's Tumblr:
Anonymous asked: You don't even need nor deserve to be on Zinelist. You clearly think you know everything about fandom and know better than we do, and you constantly backhand all the hard work we do. Yes this is anon because I wouldn't be caught DEAD on Tumblr. But I've been watching since the last time you sounded off about long time fen. You have no respect for us. Leave us alone. You and your friends don't know nearly as much as you think you do about print zines, publishing, or anything else.