Witness List Archive
|Name:||Witness List Archive|
|Date(s):||1999 or before - present|
|Archivist:||Barbara Webb (website owner, list mod), Heather Watson (list mod)|
|Fandom:||Multifandom, Due South, The X-Files, US Marshals, Twin Peaks, Profiler, Star Wars, Law & Order, Law & Order: SVU, The Practice, NYPD Blue|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Witness List Archive is the homepage of the Witnesslist slash fanfiction mailing list. The Witnesslist is a mailing list for fiction and discussion of slash derived from cop shows and courtroom dramas. The subscription information gives a OneList link, which indicates that the page hasn't been updated in years.
- Witness for the Prosecution - Cops and lawyers slashed with other cops and lawyers.
- Witness for the Defense - Cops and lawyers slashed with non law enforcement personnel (who are still friendlies)
- Permission to Treat as Hostile - Cops and lawyers slashed with those on the wrong side of the law
- Inadmissible in Court - Law enforcement in Sci-Fi/Fantasy settings other than contemporary Earth
- Poetry - Poems inspired by our favorite characters
- The Lineup - All stories listed by author
- Warrantless Search - All stories listed by fandom
- Depositions - Posts concerning questions about the list
- Who are these people? - Links to webpages with information about the fandoms written about on Witnesslist
The page includes a list with links to member's home pages and excerpts from emails sent to the list circa 1999, describing everyone's favorites aka what they were all reading at the time.
The page is a member of the Slash Fan Fiction Ring.
- What We're all Reading, circa 1999. (Accessed 25 December 2011)