Tales of Cascade
|Title:||Tales of Cascade|
|Publisher:||Devious Developments Press, Requiem Publications|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Tales of Cascade is a slash Sentinel digest-sized anthology.
- A New Path by KAM (Stargate SG-1 crossover) (3)
- Snow Seduction by Ami (55)
- Arrived Safe & Working by Valaria (93) (a story told in alternating emails)
- Living Between The Lines by LilyK (125)
- Extra Credit by LilyK. Blair and Jim try some non-verbal communication.
- Always Strong and Always There companion stories by Nadja. After a lifetime being strong, can a man learn to open up.
- In Jim's Arms and In Blair's Arms, companion stories by KAM. Sometimes the places we feel safe are unexpected.
- Love Is Always Tender by Nadja.
- Suspicious by Kata Avalon. An AU. Jim is captive in a wheelchair, and maybe of himself, as well.
- Makin' My Bed by Valaria. James Ellison in denial makes the spot between rock and hard place a walk in the park.
- Layin' In It by Valaria, previously published, the companion story to 'Makin' My Bed.'
- New Years, New Loves by Amarin. Swaying back and forth to the music, they soon forgot any awkwardness and continued talking.
Tales of Cascade 3 contains 178 pages and a color cover by L.A. Adolf. It was published in 2009.
- Listen by Bast (Summary: Listening to advice from others is one way to decide your fate. Another way is to listen to your heart.
- Watching for Life by Lyn Townsend (Summary: Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith.)
- Fate by Patt (Summary: On an errand for Captain Simon Banks, Blair Sandburg sees someone that he thinks might be related to Jim... but there's no way that could be possible, is it?)
- Obfuscations by Lyn Townsend (Summary: Careless words almost tear apart Jim and Blair's blossoming relationship.)
- I'm Free by LilyK (Summary: Jim drives himself crazy with thoughts of Blair.)
- Sacrifices by Lyn Townsend (Summary: After Blair and Jim attempt a rescue and it goes horribly wrong, it seems like one bad thing after another happens to Blair. Is it coincidence or something more sinister?)