|Publisher:||Ad Nauseum Press|
|Editor(s):||"credit eradicated upon request!"|
|Date(s):||October 1981 or 1982|
|Series?:||yes, all of H/J zines are|
|Fandom:||Harry and Johnny|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Supplementary Section is a slash Harry and Johnny 30-page collage of newspaper and magazine headlines, pictures, fiction, and greeting cards, a "fun zine," of material compiled by various anonymous fans in honor of Ruth Kurz and Teri White.
- many uncredited cartoons
- Flash Cube by Our T. Harrietta ("The continuing narrative saga of Honny/Jarry, two sanitation workers from the city of Fran Sancrisco or A short (well, relatively short) story in search of a plot.")
- two satirical LOCs: "I think it's disgusting, immoral, indecent, and I need 4 more copies." by Mary Lou Dodge  and "I think it's the most ridiculous drivel I've ever read. I ought to know because I've read it six times!!" by Pen E. Worn 
- Hustler ("This little story is fondly written in honor of Teri White and Ruth Kurz by the following people (the hit list): Barbara Gompf, Laurie Haldeman, Marion Hale, Lynn Holland, Beth Nugteren, Debbi Okoniewski."
- Magnum Force: Resolution, poem by Jackie Wagner
- All Hallow's Eve, An Outline by Eileen Roy ("Well, what do you want, the frippin' con  is in twelve days. Who do you think I am? Teri? Ruth? A possible aftermath to Nightgames.")
note the jab at Penny Warren who must have disapproved of this series
- This is a jab at Mary Lou Dodge and her criticism of explicit fanworks, a controversy that ignited the creation age statements and fanworks.
- " Pen E. Worn" is a jab at Penny Warren who, while didn't have a problem with slash, appeared to not be a fan of Harry/Johnny.
- "the frippin' con" is likely ZebraCon.