Shirt Tales Series
(Redirected from Shirt Tales)
|Title:||Shirt Tales Series|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
They are circuit stories.
- Shirt Tales #1 (published in The Hatstand Express #3)
- Shirt Tales 2 (published in The Hatstand Express #5)
- Shirt Tales 3 (published in The Hatstand Express #11)
- Shirt Tales 4 (published in The Hatstand Express #21)
- Shirt Tales 5 & 6 (published in The Pros Theme Zine
Reactions and Reviews
Hurray for the red tee shirt! Now that it's had lessons from Macklin, those others had better watch out! (I love to see Ray's nipples show through it, too. Bodie has exquisite taste in clothes!) 
I enjoy the SHIRT TALE series. They are clever and the clothing captures the personality of its wearer perfectly. 
I have any number of other personal favorites among Meg's stories. The "Shirt Tales" series is a charming, funny and very clever way of looking at Bodie and Doyle.