Seah & Margie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name:||Seah & Margie|
|Alias(es):||Flummery, Thing 1 and Thing 2|
|Fandoms:||Invisible Man, The Sentinel, Odyssey 5, Stargate SG-1, Joan of Arcadia, Battlestar Galactica, The Dresden Files, Doctor Who, Multimedia|
|URL:||http://flummery.org, http://www.youtube.com/pureflummery, https://twitter.com/pureflummery, http://pureflummery.tumblr.com|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Seah & Margie, also known by their alias Flummery, have vidded together since 2001, very very slowly, averaging just over one vid per year. They generally premiere their vids at conventions, mainly Vividcon. Their first vid, Kryptonite (Invisible Man), premiered at Escapade in 2002.
They learned to vid by soaking up the Escapade aesthetic over several years, and from Sandy Herrold, who flew out from Seattle to Boston to teach them the basics.
Their vidding aesthetic leans heavily toward strong narrative, clean editing and unusual song choices.
- Kryptonite, (Invisible Man) : notable for its use of POV.
- Haunted, (Odyssey 5): and then the earth exploded.
- Big Red Boat, (Joan of Arcadia)
- Walking on the Ground, (multifandom): metavid that traces the evolution of vidding technology and vidders' resistance to change.
- Handlebars, (Doctor Who): the terror of arrogance. Character study of the Tenth Doctor