Red Speedo Diaries
|Title:||Red Speedo Diaries|
|Publisher:||Two Plums & a Gherkin Press|
|Editor(s):||Dilla Santa Rosa|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Red Speedo Diaries is a het X-Files anthology with four issues.
Regarding the Zine's Title
In the early 1990s, David Duchovny played the narrator in an erotic TV series called Red Shoe Diaries where his characters would read letters that women sent him about their personal experiences with love and betrayal. When he played Mulder on the X-Files, he was once shown wearing red speedos. The name of the zine alludes to both.
Red Speedo Diaries 1 was published in 1996 and contains 72 pages.
- 900 by Tokyo Shapiro
- Rolling Stone by Eve Gormley (filk)
- Class Act by Frederica Hollywood
- Five Card Stud by Rosalita Duke
- Romancing the Phone by Frederica Hollywood
- Faith by Modesty Blaze
Red Speedo Diaries 2 was published in 1997 and contains 62 pages. The art is by Norma Rockswell.
- Baked Goods: Cinnamon Buns by Frederica Hollywood (1)
- Kindred Spirits (Rocky, Too) by Rosalita Duke (6)
- Baked Goods: Thinking Man's Crumpet by Frederica Hollywood (42)
Red Speedo Diaries 3 was published in 1998.
- dust n' bones by Rosalita Duke (1)
- On David and His Speedo by Frederica Hollywood (29)
- Dana, Warrior Agent by Frederica Hollywood (30)
- Red by Eve Gormley (44)
- Tattoo You by Tokyo Shapiro (45)
Red Speedo Diaries 4 was published in 1999 and contains 46 pages.
- The Measure of a Man by Frederica Hollywood (1)
- Anything Goes by Rosalita Duke (7)
- The End of the Worlds as We Know It by Tokyo Shapiro (16)
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company X by Idgie (39)
- Therapy by Frederica Hollywood (40)