|See also:||crossover, ProtoCreed|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
In 2009, two suspiciously similar games were released on the competing consoles of the 360 and the PS3. Both were low-key, dark, gritty and sandbox superhero games that encouraged players to choose between the paths of superhero and supervillain. They were [PROTOTYPE] and inFamous.
Naturally, fans were led to not only debate which is the better game… but, who would win in a fight? The walking biological superweapon known as Alex Mercer, or the electric-themed Spider-Man otherwise known as Cole MacGrath.
Resources & Fannish Links
- Prototype and inFAMOUS Crossovers on Fanfiction.net
- Works tagged with both "inFAMOUS (Video Games)" and "Prototype (Video Games)" on Archive Of Our Own
- [protofamous] by wilhelmina on 8tracks.com Published April 05, 2014. Accessed July 8, 2016.
- "Prototype and Infamous merge into one game: ProtoFamous"
- "i've been thinking of doing a crossover for months now. I was going to call it ProtoFamous"
- Prelude: Alex Mercer vs. Cole MacGrath, by GamemasterFel, Aug 9 2013. Accessed Oct 20 2016.