|Alias(es):||Pandë, lucifers-cuvette (on Tumblr), Doc Bushwell, Joan Bushwell, pandemonium-213 (on DeviantART)|
|Fandoms:||The Silmarillion, The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien|
|Communities:||The Silmarillion Writers' Guild|
|URL:||Profile page on the Silmarillion Writers' Guild Profile page on Many Paths to Tread Works on AO3 Tumblr DeviantART Livejournal|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
pandemonium_213 is an author & essayist in The Silmarillion and The Lord of the Rings fandom. A longtime reader of Tolkien, beginning in 1966 when she first read The Hobbit, she began writing fan fiction in 2007, first posting Trinity followed shortly by The Apprentice on The Silmarillion Writers' Guild where the majority of her stories are archived. Her story, The Prisoner and the Hobbit, co-written with Dreamflower, was discussed in John Lennard's essay Tolkien's Triumph: The Strange History of 'The Lord of the Rings.
I am a longtime Tolkien fan, having first read JRRT’s works in the Years of the Lamps, i.e., from 1966 and onward. My non-fiction JRRT related essay may be found on the reference section of the Silmarillion Writers' Guild. My public blathering on things scientific dangle like so many overripe bananas on Dr. Joan Bushwell’s Chimpanzee Refuge, which I have shamefully neglected whilst the other noisy chimpanzees hoot and brachiate about. However, with the privileges afforded as the grizzled old matriarch there, I occasionally drop by for a grooming.
Pandemonium 213's Profile
- The Tolkienian War on Science. Essay (2007)
- Broken Star. The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth drabbles (2007)
- Into This Wild Abyss. The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth chapter fic. MEFA 2010 winner, First Place; Genres: Character Study: The Silmarillion. (2010) (Re-posted 2015)
- Tears for the Fallen. The Silmarillion and other histories of Middle-Earth poem. MEFA 2010 winner, First Place; Genres: Poetry: Drama. (2010) (Re-posted 2011)
- Pandemonium 213 Profile, Many Paths to Tread. (Accessed 2/15/2022)