Mission: Impossible (zine)
|Publisher:||Steven Borer (out of St. Paul, MN)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Mission: Impossible is a gen anthology of articles and stories. It has at least two issues.
Mission: Impossible 1
Mission: Impossible 2 was published in 1976 and contains 36 pages. Art by Mercy Van Vlack, David Lomazoff. The back page is a publicity photo of Leonard Nimoy undergoing the extensive makeup for one of his roles in "The Robot."
- Letters (2) (some from the editors of T-Negative, Beta Lyae, File Forty, For Your Eyes Only)
- Interview: Lee Meriwether (5)
- Mission: Impossible—The Secretary Will Disavow by Ruth Berman (7)
- The Claustrophobe by Sue Dess Smith (11)
- The “M:I” Index by Larry Charet, Shirley Neech, and Christopher Melchert (12)
- The Melchert Dossier (21
- Short Shots (26)
- With A Little Help From My Friends by Lee Maloney (28)
- Recommended Reading (32)
- And Now For Something Completely Different (34)