Leaping In With a Net
|Title:||Leaping In With a Net|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Leaping In With a Net is a gen Quantum Leap anthology that has three issues.
Leaping In With a Net 1 was published in December 1993 and contains 180 pages.
From Bill Hupe's catalog: "Sam is trapped in the wreckage of a downed plane in Alaska 1958; Sam leaps into an actor and discovers that life really does imitate art and vice versa; and more."
- A Leap into the Light by Joseph Clements (1)
- A Love Match by Gill Eldridge (17)
- Heaven Can Wait by Ann Raymont ("It's 1958 in the Alaskan wilderness & Sam is trapped in the wreckage of a downed plane. Only Al can save the 9-year-old passenger from her original fate - if he can put memories of another tragic plane crash & loss behind him. But, can he save Sam too?") (26)
- All the World's a Stage by Ruth Calkins ("Is it a leap or it is The Twilight Zone? During a leap into an actor, Sam discovers that life really does imitate art... and vice versa.") (37)
- Great Scott! by Miriam Cooper (45)
- Quantum Leaping into Hypersapce by Pat Stone (51)
- 1992 Quantum Leap Convention Con Report by Ann Raymont (53)
- 1993 Quantum Leap Convention Con Report by Ann Raymont (58)
- QL Episode Guide by Shari Ramseur (64)
- Curtain of Fire by ALpha (71)
- Who Leaps There? by Joe DiLiberto ("Earth is invaded! Sam helps the enigmatic time traveler, called the Doctor, battle the Daleks.") (82)
- Al's Leap Home by Kim Round ("Al returns home from Vietnam & although Sam has put right what once went wrong, the road to recovery is fraught with obstacles.") (160)
- Fear No Evil (excerpt) by Shari Ramseur (115)
- Home for Christmas by Terri Librande and Maria Munoz (141)
- Cave-In by Kim Round (174)
- Enditorial (160)
- Merry Christmas! (176)
- Author Biographies (18)
- poems by Adina Ringler and Gail Reed
- all art by Terri Librande
- a special preview of Shari Ramseur's (Fan-Q nominee) upcoming novel
- informative article by Pat Stone describing the QL Prodigy BB's
- a transcript of Scott's online October 1993 Q&A
Leaping In With a Net 2 was published in October 1994 and contains 177 pages. It was edited by Kim Round, cover by Kate Nuernberg and interior artwork is by <minds-i-view>.
From Bill Hupe's catalog: "Sam leaps into the male half of an Olympic skating pair; Sam finds himself on an Apollo mission gone awry; Sam leaps into a mental patient; Sam leaps into Al's interrogator in Viet Nam; more."
- Bookends by Terri Librande (1)
- Mr. Ice Guy by Elena Collier Schmitt ("Sam has his hands full when he leaps into the male half of an Olympic skating pair.") (30)
- The Snuggle Bunnies Leap Again by Kim Round (43)
- The Admiral's Log by Nancy Henderson (44)
- Human Nature by Ruth Calkins and Miriam Cooper ("Sam & Al are caught in a waking nightmare, when Sam leaps into Al's interrogator in Vietnam.") (46)
- Full Moon Rising by Maria Munoz and Terri Librande ("When Sam leaps into a mental patient, the supernatural takes over.") (67)
- Letting Go by Cathy Madden ("Sam finds himself caring for elderly ladies in a hospice, only to be confronted by a very special patient.") (85)
- One Giant Leap by Joseph Clements and Jackie Vansuch ("Sam steps into the final frontier on an Apollo mission gone awry.") (101)
- Brotherhood by Dawn Estep ("Being chased through the woods, Sam must rely on Al & a mountain family to save his life.") (115)
- Something in Red by Kim Round ("At Starbright, Al becomes embroiled in a political snafu which threatens his relationship with Beth, his career, & ultimately his life.") (130)
- '94 QL Con Transcript by Jo Fox (16)
Leaping In WIth a Net 3 was published in 1995 and contains 130 pages. "Genie Leapers stories, available from Gillian Eldridge." . Stories are by Kim Round, Elena Schmidt, Jackie Vansuch & Joseph Clements, Ruth Calkins, Becky Thomson and Gillian Eldridge.