I've Leaped and I Can't Get Up!
|Title:||I've Leaped and I Can't Get Up!|
|Publisher:||Fields of Fortune Press and It's My Press|
|Editor(s):||Joyce Muskat and Jennifer Adams Kelley (issue #1), Jan Fennick and Jennifer Adams Kelley (issue #2)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
I've Leaped and I Can't Get Up! is a gen anthology.
From July 1993 GAZ: "It's wild! It's wacky! It's the silliest QL zine in existence (we hope)! If you're tired of doom and gloom and death and dying in your QL stories, here's a zine with a difference (and what a difference!), we're dedicated to the funniest Leaps Sam's ever had the more ridiculous, the better. We'd especially like crossovers with sitcoms from the '50s, '60s and '70s. We already have a QL/Brady Bunch story and a proposed QL/TT story (okay, it's not that silly, but it's FUN!). Need ideas? Here are a few suggestions: Patty Duke, Dobie Gillis, Green Acres, Mork & Mindy, WKRP, The Partridge Family need we go on? Or come up with your own! We dare you! Send SASE for submissions guidelines"
- Come and read a buncha stories 'bout a guy named Sam
- Who leaps about time to help people out of jams.
- But then one day he was hijacked by some loons
- And stuck inside a fanzine that was sillier than "Dune."
I've Leaped and I Can't Get Up! 1 was published in May 1993 and contains 100 pages (10 stories). 1994 FanQ nominee - Best QL Zine.
I've Leaped and I Can't Get Up! 2 was published in 1994 and has 85 pages. It has the subtitle, "I've Lept and I Can't Get Up Again!"
Contributors: Leah S., Christopher Kribs, K.C. Noel, Cricket Okisada, Terri Librande, Frank J. Perricone.
- I Leap of Jeannie (6 pages)
- Oh Boy-Boy Booiee (4 pages)
- What If Other People Leaped? (6 pages)
- Quantum Hillbilly (6 pages)
- Close Inspection (16 pages)
- Pump It Up (4 pages)
- Leaping Shadows (12 pages)
- Quantum Soap